Old Europe RIPPOFF REPORT!

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

pontiackid86

Re: Old Europe RIPPOFF REPORT!

Post by pontiackid86 »

jelly2m81 wrote:
pontiackid86 wrote:

Ahh look! one of the minions has showed his face!

Lets see where do we start?........ I know!

Lets talk about scammers! You either smashed or got a smashed Fiero that didn't run IIRC ( I couldn't care less to look and see who actually smashed it ), point is that car is a write off, and you scammed some handicapped dude out of his running Fiero in a trade, how classy! Guess karma really is a bitch because he took peoples money who wanted to help him get special controls for his Fiero and then turned around and sold it AND kept the money!

Ok so right there in one episode we have two scammers who are revered on PFforum. Awesome...

Now, one day you make a post and cry that the police are harassing you, look at the picture above, I'd stop a shitpile like that too if I was a police officer, it's got a pleora of different colored body panels, it looks like it is susposed to be 3 different cars, it has a broken window, and you self confessed the tail lights were 'just hanging in there' or someshit. Also you posted the brakes weren't working right. Fuck ya! that car is just screaming to be pulled over!

Now if you want to go on on how great that car is or will be better than mine, don't bother. I don't care, the records show I already collected 2 first place throphies and a third place with 2 different Fiero's at Fiero's in Carlise, and a Best wheels and a 2nd place in class with a third Fiero there. Also take note, every year I attended I won the Longest distance driven awards and all 3 of those Fiero's made the ~4000 mile trips flawlessly. My shit is better than your shit, the end.

What's with the Firebird mention in all your posts there? have you looked? it's a Fiero forum! A V6 Firebird isn't anything special, no body cares! Fuck, I have a Corvette and my wife wants to put a deposit on a 2010 Camaro, do you see me posting about those cars in every thread? There's other forums out there for other cars, life does not revolve around PF forum.

You have little to no mechanicial skills, you get Andrew to work on your car, that speaks volumes. Is that a case of the blind leading the blind? Not much more I can add there.

You have little vocabulary skills from what I seen you type and how you typed it, me, I'm not great either, but at least I try in every post I make because people reads the interwebz and I don't want to look like a bigger douche than I am. At least I have enough tact to not pound out the first words that passes through my skull, at least I think about how I want to word stuff first.
Mom jokes and wise cracks? Really? Haven't you got past elementary yet?

Was it you or your buddy that posted he was gonna buy a Challanger, but the week before posted he was kicked out of his parents place or whatever and couldn't afford his own place? Ya right!, new Challanger there!

From what I see, you live for internet drama, and that must be a sad, pathetic life.

awwwww another faggiot i have to set straight. the kid i traded fieros with was pushing for the trade more than i was. I clearley told him everything about my car and what to expect when it arived to him. he did not come out to see the car he was trading for even though i offerd numorous times that he could but he refused to.

Andrew does not do most of the work on my car. Ill admit it he helps me out due to the fact I do not trust myself with working on a brake system. All the body work on the car asside from a little asstance with the front bumber has been done by me. The whole interior swap was done by me most of the mechanical work done on the car by me. You dont go to a vocational school for auto tech and come out a damn moron like you are proving to be with little facts you have about me.
And yes I do get pulled over a lot. but dont you asshats on here look up on that kinda shit. I never said I was good at spelling and typing i have establishd this a long time ago so tell me somthing i dont know. And internet drama....... please i just get on here to pass my free time when i have nothing better to do. And it was not me and i do not know of anyone who was going to buy a challenger. im old school GM all day fucker so get it right. in fact go back look through some more of my posts and get all your shit right before you call me out. hope you make that trip to carlisle this year. see ya soon. :D

p.s no one ever said my fiero was better than yours. but that being said i bet your into the ricer cround to with that little comment.
Fastback86

Post by Fastback86 »

I'm sure the FBI is on the lookout for potential agents with mechanic certifications from vocational schools. How is it you could graduate from a vocational school and not trust yourself with brakes? They're not that complex.

And WTF are all you East Coast people doing bitching in this thread at 2am? I am the only one who has a job to go to tomorrow? Oh wait...forgot who I was talking to.
<Insert Sig Here>
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

Fastback86 wrote:I'm sure the FBI is on the lookout for potential agents with mechanic certifications from vocational schools. How is it you could graduate from a vocational school and not trust yourself with brakes? They're not that complex.

And WTF are all you East Coast people doing bitching in this thread at 2am? I am the only one who has a job to go to tomorrow? Oh wait...forgot who I was talking to.
im off tomorrow and to wound up to go to bed. i just dont trust myself with working on brakes I can do them and I have never had a problem after doing them but I just dont trust myself with them. There other things I dont trust my own welds never had a problem with any of them but I will not weld someone elses stuff in fear if it brakes and someone gets killed I dont want that on my hands. I know what im doing with some things but not fluent with it so morality comes into play.
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

lowlux wrote:i did all four brakes on the truck and fiero and other car in one day...

i have the fucking recipes for auto parts.

your a dumb ass PUSSY!
well i hope your 2 you screwed them up and find out comming up on a real deep cliff. and the other car well i fell bad for the poor basterd you did it for. And at least I get pussy.
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

lowlux wrote:pussy ? making love to a tail pipe is not something to brag about..
this all you got. this is a revolving inside joke between me and my friends come on be original. you know what dont do anything at all im steppin out of this place you call a worls peace RFT.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

lowlux wrote:i did all four brakes on the truck and fiero and other car in one day...

i have the fucking recipes for auto parts.

So you can do a brake job but can't figure out how to put 2 bolts in an altenator? The fact you don't know the difference between a serpentine belt and a V belt is hilarious. The altenator you were trying to install was obviously the wrong one.

Please leave. This is Real Fiero TECH. Not dumb redneck home videos.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

lowlux wrote:AND? WHO GIVES A SHIT!!

What kind of reply is that to what I said? Are you here to better the fiero community, better this site or better your knowledge? No? Then piss off. Some of us have worked fairly hard to get people to take this site seriously to have some idiot redneck think he is gaining acceptance with retarded videos.

You are the last person to be pointing fingers at other people. You don't know the basics when it comes to cars. If you were on Old Europe we would be making fun of you for being such an idiot.

Unless you have something witty to say, don't respond.
CincinnatiFiero

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

Internet police pontiackid talk likes this?
awwwww another faggiot i have to set straight.
Pontiackid, you're a stupid poseur who knows nothing about RFT, nothing about Old Europe, nothing about Fieros. You jumped on the bandwagon and re-regurgitated some shit V8Archie said in a thread you were postwhoring in the trast can.

Pull xcercesblackthorns cock out of your ass and learn to type. I'm sure its hard to type when you can't fully sit down and you're like angled and he's spanking you as he looks at pictures of ieatrices girlfriend which imonholiday has filled his photobucket with. Anyone else find lowlux's retarded babbling EASIER to read than the shit pontiackid cranks out? The old, I ain't stupid I just cent tipe, doesn't fly with me, if you type like the inbred hillbillies you attempt to insult, you have no business typing. Step away from the internet.

Who's trolling now?

Shaun is the only one who trolls, and this isn't even Shaun's forum. Its Howards. Real Fiero Trolls! FTW! YAY!

Oh yeah, YOU'RE A FAGGOT, INSULTS MEAN NOTHING WHEN YOU MISSPELL THEM!
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

Did posting that give you a little bit of a hard on. You seem to have gone into epic detail about black thorns part of the post. My eyes strained reading your post to. You my friend have just made me feel dumber. congrats you actuley did somthing right for once in your life. Now I think you should have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up and call it a day.:D

And its spelled POSER dumbass might wana proof read your posts before you go and insult someone on there spelling. just my .02 cents.
Last edited by pontiackid86 on Mon May 04, 2009 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

pontiackid86 wrote: Dont worry I wont be gracing you idiots with my pressance here long you can count on that.
Don't leave Mary Poppins. Please don't go. Stay Mary, please say you'll stay.
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

pontiackid86 wrote:
Do I have the king of the fiero tards contemplating banning me?
HAHAHAHA hardly.

take notes little one.

You = retard.

I = king of retards

I = king of you.

There will be a test on this tomorrow. Please study. Spelling and grammar will also be graded. I don't expect you to pass.
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

hahha yea I forgot about pontiakgirl scamming a handicapped kid. I mean seriously how low can you be? lowlux's video hit a nerve with you too because in essence you felt he was talking about you. So I guess you felt you did scam a kid in a wheelchair.

Scammers on Old Europe. looks like a good bit of his video was correct, even if over the top.

pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:hahha yea I forgot about pontiakgirl scamming a handicapped kid. I mean seriously how low can you be? lowlux's video hit a nerve with you too because in essence you felt he was talking about you. So I guess you felt you did scam a kid in a wheelchair.

Scammers on Old Europe. looks like a good bit of his video was correct, even if over the top.

We have already established this. The kid came after me for the trade. I told him my old car was going to need a lot of engine and body work. Also I told him the front has frame damage. He still wanted to do the trade and I threw money in on top of the deal to offset the problems my car had. I did not tell him the car was in pristene condition. I told him it needed work and also needed a lot more work than his own car.......... Study this I will be testing you on it.
CincinnatiFiero

pontiackid86 wrote:Did posting that give you a little bit of a hard on. You seem to have gone into epic detail about black thorns part of the post. My eyes strained reading your post to. You my friend have just made me feel dumber. congrats you actuley did somthing right for once in your life. Now I think you should have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up and call it a day.:D

And its spelled POSER dumbass might wana proof read your posts before you go and insult someone on there spelling. just my .02 cents.

Nothing in there is misspelled, but nice try. You're eyes strained because you finally saw the Queen's English and had no idea what to do with it. I see you are already loving RFTs swearing rule.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/poseur

No, its spelled poseur.

No we aren't going to ban you, this isn't .nl. No one here gets banned, another thing you don't know about RFT. Just because we don't ban people like lowlux doesn't mean everyone here is him, or supports him. I think he's hilarious because it's the most ridiculous, disjointed, retarded thing I've ever seen. We won't ban you either. So swear, call people "faggiots", run back to the .nl, post threads about buying Cliff a beer trying to get some +'s back. You're free here, and when neverland finally bans you, you'll be here trying to play nice so we'll accept you. I think your car has potential, I look forward to reading your build thread here.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

ponitakgirl has received 2 more neg ratings on old europe since yesterday!! wehahahahah I guess people are coming over here and reading about how he ripped off a handicapped kid!

Keep on posting pontiakgirl. Its gold baby!!

Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

pontiackid86 wrote:
AHHAHAHAHAHAH fucking owned yourself!!

pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

CincinnatiFiero wrote:
pontiackid86 wrote:Did posting that give you a little bit of a hard on. You seem to have gone into epic detail about black thorns part of the post. My eyes strained reading your post to. You my friend have just made me feel dumber. congrats you actuley did somthing right for once in your life. Now I think you should have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up and call it a day.:D

Nothing in there is misspelled, but nice try. You're eyes strained because you finally saw the Queen's English and had no idea what to do with it. I see you are already loving RFTs swearing rule.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/poseur

No, its spelled poseur.

No we aren't going to ban you, this isn't .nl. No one here gets banned, another thing you don't know about RFT. Just because we don't ban people like lowlux doesn't mean everyone here is him, or supports him. I think he's hilarious because it's the most ridiculous, disjointed, retarded thing I've ever seen. We won't ban you either. So swear, call people "faggiots", run back to the .nl, post threads about buying Cliff a beer trying to get some +'s back. You're free here, and when neverland finally bans you, you'll be here trying to play nice so we'll accept you. I think your car has potential, I look forward to reading your build thread here.

somthing we can agree on. I do enjoy swearing at the right times yes. and thank you for the comment about my car. I enjoy working on ot and owning one never thought a 2 seater could be so much fun. and i dont think anyone on here is lile lowlux. I thought he was a somewhat intelegent guy when reading his posts on trying to sell his car all the up to when I saw his video. I know there are some good and very intelegent fiero people on here. from what i understand you guys are great at ecotec swaps and i commend you on that. there just not my cup of tea because me and driving a 4 cylinder car dont exactley mix to well I tend to drive the piss out of them.
CincinnatiFiero

Check your PM's on THIS board.
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:ponitakgirl has received 2 more neg ratings on old europe since yesterday!! wehahahahah I guess people are coming over here and reading about how he ripped off a handicapped kid!

Keep on posting pontiakgirl. Its gold baby!!
uhhhh my rating bar is to offset to tell if it was a neg or a pos. I thought it was a sin in your religion to go over there.
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

lowlux wrote:that bitch has 3000 post in 7 months...

this ass hole has no fucking life.... i made like 70 over then in one year.

i should have never made that video now we got the biggest dumb shit in the world.

No f**** life? I'm not the one who sepends my time making videos of how retarded I am. I think you take the cake of being the biggest dumbshit in the world.
Unlike you i have friends on and off pennock fiero fourm. And when I do talk on a video i at least have somthin intelegent to say. Unlike some other dumbfuck I know. Hows it feel to know the whole world is growing up around you and when all your somewhat smarter than you friends are getting jobs ad having kids and making familys there going to remember you and think "he is probabley still in his mothers basement playing with a bebe gun and shouting at his computer".

from what I understand someone scammed you pretty good with your fiero. You should give that fiero to me. Ill at least give it a good home and care for it properley.