Old Europe RIPPOFF REPORT!

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

pontiackid86

Re: Old Europe RIPPOFF REPORT!

Post by pontiackid86 »

lowlux wrote:i put the troll on the ignore list,,,, i can no longer see his post.

haha i knew i would get to you pussy
Fastback86

Post by Fastback86 »

pontiackid86 wrote:Did posting that give you a little bit of a hard on. You seem to have gone into epic detail about black thorns part of the post. My eyes strained reading your post to. You my friend have just made me feel dumber. congrats you actuley did somthing right for once in your life. Now I think you should have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up and call it a day.:D

And its spelled POSER dumbass might wana proof read your posts before you go and insult someone on there spelling. just my .02 cents.
Your ".02 cents?" You do realize that means two one-hundredths of a cent, right? It's either "2 cents," "two cents" or "$0.02"

Maybe you meant to do that, though. It would be an accurate approximation of the value of your contributions here, after all.
<Insert Sig Here>
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

lowlux wrote:Image

look on the far left. its lowluxes mom.
Last edited by pontiackid86 on Mon May 04, 2009 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

lowlux wrote:NEW VIDEO - no flaging here! its a shock site. WARNING BOOBIES!

http://www.tooshocking.com/videos/6706/fuckyu
Relative of yours?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8pR1rZZHEs
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

pontiackid86 wrote:

No f**** life? I'm not the one who sepends my time making videos of how retarded I am.
You are doing a superb job without vids.
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

lowlux wrote:Image
The one on the left MUST be you. I think I can see a few bruises in your face from that altenator. How do you even fit under a fiero?
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:
pontiackid86 wrote:

No f**** life? I'm not the one who sepends my time making videos of how retarded I am.
You are doing a superb job without vids.

Well im glad you think so im really trying hard at it.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Nah I think being a retard comes pretty easy for you.

Oh and I noticed you got 2 more negatives over on that shitcan forum. LOL Wanna know how I know that? I used my names to do it!!!

LAWL
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

jelly2m81

Post by jelly2m81 »

So I'm wondering why pontiackid IM'd me twice and quoted my own post in the messages?

Like seriously, I made that post, I know what it said, I even edited it twice to fix grammer errors, OBVIOUSLY I already know what I posted.........

See that's the difference in posting facts instead of being a drama queen and typing random bullshit, my story stays straight and consistant, your's is always changing.

So to answer your questions.

What's my ' fuckin problem with you ', I'll tell you, your on a public board viewed by many and your one of those that make Fiero owners look bad. A big part of my business is servicing and maintaining Fiero's, therefore I do like Fiero's and their owners having a good rep.
Also I left PFforum to get away from the crying drama queens, and yet, here you are.

You are correct, 'I dont fuckin know you' really well, but I do have a pretty good indication what kind of person you are based on the several thousand posts you made, many of them expressing personal stuff and your feelings toward them.

And lastly, you are correct again, ' I don't know the whole deal that went down with your car ' but I do know that any decent person would not unload a wrote off and not running car to a handicapped person because obviously they have enough shit to deal with. I would not place myself in a better position for my own gain than someone not as physicially able as myself.

Oh, almost forgot ' use better sources next time asshole ' careful what you post in public view, because it can and quite often does come back to bite you in the ass.

And please, if you want to message me again, please do use some capitialization and better grammer, alot of times when I see a gumbled post, I don't bother reading it, messages are no exception.
Dirty Sanchez

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

dirty saw the video and it struck a nerve with him. He must have felt that part of it was true, otherwise he wouldn't be on his crusade over here. Hey dirty instead of talking online, why don't you go meet up with him and say it to his face? You only live an hour from lowlux. You got any balls to call him dim bulb to his face?

Its obvious Dirty has some sort of mental problem to be coming over here and crying. He is like the kid who got beat up in HS and is now going to take it out on the popular kids like Darin Clebold in Columbine did. I am sure we will see his mugshot online soon, and he will be spending a nice stint on 33rd street.

Go get some help Dirty. Go talk to a shrink or something. Its not too late.
As I am losing interest in this circle jerk, I'll make this my last entry into this thread. The Dim Bulb (and any one else intent on visiting my location with bad intentions) should know we have castle laws in Florida and what can happen if they set foot on my property. I'm not so dumb as to go cause trouble on someone's home turf and they should know enough to not do the same.
FYI Shaun, I was the one who didn't take any taunting from the bullies in High School, they all feared me. My first week in my last High School (over 30 years ago) I knocked down the Captain of the football team, during a basketball game. He was the biggest person in the High School and all feared him. He was much bigger than myself and doing this made everyone's jaw's drop. They all asked me if I was afraid of him and I told them no. No one bothered to try and mess with me after that.
Being an American, growing up in foreign countries, I faced bullying numerous times. All of those bullies only got one chance to do so. When I retaliated against them they didn't want to ever bother me again. Being out of the country meant I had to defend myself regularly, sometimes against multiple opponents. The last time this happened I was home from College. I was jumped by about ten people. It only to take out three of them, before they scattered. I even broke several ribs of one of the attackers (and my thumb) from hitting him so hard. They were trying to knock me down, so they could kick me, but I held my ground.To this day I am not afraid of anyone or having to defend myself. I know how to do so and have done so on several occasions. I ain't no sissy, like some on here, who have never been in a real fight. Belly bumping is the only speed some of you can handle before you go crying to your forum mama.
I am one of the easiest guys to get along with, but try some stuff on me and you will be wishing you had reconsidered. I know how to take a licking, but I can dish one out too, if anyone is stupid enough to try. I may not have won all my fights, but all I have fought have not asked for a rematch.
In conclusion, stuff it Shaun. Enjoy. ;)
Last edited by Dirty Sanchez on Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I treat others as they treat me
CincinnatiFiero

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

Fastback86 wrote:
pontiackid86 wrote:Did posting that give you a little bit of a hard on. You seem to have gone into epic detail about black thorns part of the post. My eyes strained reading your post to. You my friend have just made me feel dumber. congrats you actuley did somthing right for once in your life. Now I think you should have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up and call it a day.:D

And its spelled POSER dumbass might wana proof read your posts before you go and insult someone on there spelling. just my .02 cents.
Your ".02 cents?" You do realize that means two one-hundredths of a cent, right? It's either "2 cents," "two cents" or "$0.02"

Maybe you meant to do that, though. It would be an accurate approximation of the value of your contributions here, after all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCJ3Oz5J ... r_embedded
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

jelly2m81 wrote:So I'm wondering why pontiackid IM'd me twice and quoted my own post in the messages?

Like seriously, I made that post, I know what it said, I even edited it twice to fix grammer errors, OBVIOUSLY I already know what I posted.........

See that's the difference in posting facts instead of being a drama queen and typing random bullshit, my story stays straight and consistant, your's is always changing.

So to answer your questions.

What's my ' fuckin problem with you ', I'll tell you, your on a public board viewed by many and your one of those that make Fiero owners look bad. A big part of my business is servicing and maintaining Fiero's, therefore I do like Fiero's and their owners having a good rep.
Also I left PFforum to get away from the crying drama queens, and yet, here you are.

You are correct, 'I dont fuckin know you' really well, but I do have a pretty good indication what kind of person you are based on the several thousand posts you made, many of them expressing personal stuff and your feelings toward them. ok put yourself in my shoes. you cant say you wouldent have done it

And lastly, you are correct again, ' I don't know the whole deal that went down with your car ' but I do know that any decent person would not unload a wrote off and not running car to a handicapped person because obviously they have enough shit to deal with. I would not place myself in a better position for my own gain than someone not as physicially able as myself.

Oh, almost forgot ' use better sources next time asshole ' careful what you post in public view, because it can and quite often does come back to bite you in the ass.

And please, if you want to message me again, please do use some capitialization and better grammer, alot of times when I see a gumbled post, I don't bother reading it, messages are no exception.

the car was not a writtin off car by DOT of PA the car's title was free and clear. the frame damage in the front was just enough so that the front bumber and the fender dident line up and he told me he could fix it.
jelly2m81

Post by jelly2m81 »

pontiackid86 wrote:
jelly2m81 wrote:
pontiackid86 wrote:
awwwww another faggiot i have to set straight. the kid i traded fieros with was pushing for the trade more than i was. I clearley told him everything about my car and what to expect when it arived to him. he did not come out to see the car he was trading for even though i offerd numorous times that he could but he refused to.

Andrew does not do most of the work on my car. Ill admit it he helps me out due to the fact I do not trust myself with working on a brake system. All the body work on the car asside from a little asstance with the front bumber has been done by me. The whole interior swap was done by me most of the mechanical work done on the car by me. You dont go to a vocational school for auto tech and come out a damn moron like you are proving to be with little facts you have about me.
And yes I do get pulled over a lot. but dont you asshats on here look up on that kinda shit. I never said I was good at spelling and typing i have establishd this a long time ago so tell me somthing i dont know. And internet drama....... please i just get on here to pass my free time when i have nothing better to do. And it was not me and i do not know of anyone who was going to buy a challenger. im old school GM all day fucker so get it right. in fact go back look through some more of my posts and get all your shit right before you call me out. hope you make that trip to carlisle this year. see ya soon. :D

p.s no one ever said my fiero was better than yours. but that being said i bet your into the ricer cround to with that little comment.
I'm a faggot? ( you spelled that wrong too ) lets see, lets look at the facts again. I have been with the same wonderful woman for 12 years now. Guys physique do not interest me in the least and I don't think " thats a good looking guy".
I have never been nor have I ever fantasised about being with another guy.

I'm 100% certain I'm not a faggot.

Next part is covered in my above post............skips that.

So you went to vocational school for auto tech and you aren't comfortable with the basics of working on braking systems? Sounds like you failed that to me. In retrospect, when I wrote for my License, I did 12 weeks of shop and Exams in 3 weeks and the lowest score in 62 exams was a 95, but then I had over 11000 hours of apprenticeship in before I even decided to goto school to get licensed. That was 12 years ago also.

I got pulled over a couple times too through the years, but I never did make a post crying about it, I owned up to it and delt with it. I can tell you one thing though, the couple of times I was stopped, was for legitimite reasons such as speeding, squealing tires etc, I have never being pulled over because my car looked or sounded like a shitpile.

Pretty sure we won't be at Carlisle again this year as my wife still has not gotten any vacation time scheduled, and I will tell you now, even if I did get there, your car does not interest me in the least, I look at your pictures and see ' parts car ' and I would walk right on past it not giving it a second thought.
You posted in your message to me that I was an ' asshole ' , so I can't fathom why you would want to meet me, unless you want to beat me up too. Soo much hatred, you should really get that in check.

You posted pics of your car all proud of what you had, you do not need to physicially say it's better than anyones, just the way you presented it came off like you had somthing to show off.

Ricer crowd? well, I do have winstand extensions and it's lowered, if that labels me a ricer, then I guess I am.
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

My car wasent pulled over because it was all diffrent colors. when it was pulled over it was black and white. I was pulled over because I was suposedley seen in a park around the area dealing drugs. There is a diffrence. Had you read the whole post you would have seen that
AkursedX
Turbo-boostin!

Post by AkursedX »

pontiackid86 wrote:I wasn't pulled over because the car was all different colors. When I was pulled over it was black and white. I was pulled over because I was supposedly seen in a park in the area dealing drugs. There is a difference. Had you read the whole post you would have seen that.
Edited for the horrendous grammar and spelling.

But you still cried about it. Way to avoid all of the other topics he brought up.
'88 Fiero GT- 3800 Turbo Best E.T. 11.36 Best MPH 121.50 (Sold and gone)
2021 Hyundai Veloster-N (SCCA Solo D-Street)
2004 Mazda RX-8 (SCCA Solo STX)
WNY SCCA-Region Auto-X Program Chair
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

AkursedX wrote:
pontiackid86 wrote:I wasn't pulled over because the car was all different colors. When I was pulled over it was black and white. I was pulled over because I was supposedly seen in a park in the area dealing drugs. There is a difference. Had you read the whole post you would have seen that.
Edited for the horrendous grammar and spelling.

But you still cried about it. Way to avoid all of the other topics he brought up.
Im not even going to argue with him over it because hes so dense he cant comprehend what I'm trying to say.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Such a long winded post from Dirty sanchez. Dude you sound crazy man. Those long run on sentences and choice of vocabulary makes you sound like a straight up crazy man.

What are you going to do next? Shoot your wife and your kids and then shoot yourself like that other orlando man just did? Because thats what it sounds like you are about to do.

Listen I am just trying to help you because I am truly concerned with your safety and the safety of your family. Please go seek some professional medical help and if you need it start taking some mood stabilizers or something. you are starting to scare me Dirty. And believe me I only want the best for you because I am truly concerned.

Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

pontiackid86 wrote:
the car was not a writtin off car by DOT of PA the car's title was free and clear. the frame damage in the front was just enough so that the front bumber and the fender dident line up and he told me he could fix it.
so let me get this straight. you sold a busted up frame damaged car to a handicapped kid? omg dude you are a straight up conman. taking advantage of someone like that. Karma will get you man. And I will laugh when it does happen.

jelly2m81

Post by jelly2m81 »

pontiackid86 wrote: the car was not a writtin off car by DOT of PA the car's title was free and clear. the frame damage in the front was just enough so that the front bumber and the fender dident line up and he told me he could fix it.

A wrote off vehicle is still wrote off even if it wasn't reported to the insurance company.

Take that car to an autobody repair shop, they will tell you it's wrote off.

Call your insurance company and file a claim, they will write it off.

Smashed is smashed, you cannot deny that that car is damaged to the point where any insurance company will have wriiten it off.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Holy shit, this was only two pages yesterday... WTF is going on?

No, I'm not going to read 6 pages of drivel.