My Fiero won't start, no spark.

General Fiero Maintenance including oil changes, air filters, suspension refreshes, restorations, painting, etc.

Moderators: The Dark Side of Will, Series8217

Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

why the hell doesnt' he just tighten down the hold down bolt?
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:why the hell doesnt' he just tighten down the hold down bolt?
It isn't the bolt that is the problem, the entire distributor is broken I guess.

Now he may be somewhat of an idiot, but he isn't that stupid :scratch:
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
JamesCurtis

Post by JamesCurtis »

I know I'm a little late in this subject, but the last time I let someone else drive my fiero was 2 years ago. He ended up calling my cell after I had been waiting 30 minutes for him to get back. He was in the middle of a gravel parking lot with the e-brake stuck.... He couldn't figure how to get it to release. Needless to say no one has ever driven my car since.

Gotta love being caught red-handed :thumbleft:
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

JamesCurtis wrote:I know I'm a little late in this subject, but the last time I let someone else drive my fiero was 2 years ago. He ended up calling my cell after I had been waiting 30 minutes for him to get back. He was in the middle of a gravel parking lot with the e-brake stuck.... He couldn't figure how to get it to release. Needless to say no one has ever driven my car since.

Gotta love being caught red-handed :thumbleft:
HAHAHAHA!!! But to be fair, I couldn't figure it out the first time I drove a Fiero either. And it is a good thing Doug showed me where the gas door release is, I would've never found that.

It does bother people when I tell them things they should know before driving it, and they blow me off. Then I second guess myself. Like getting in the car. Everyone tries to be cool and do one leg, then the next. Then they scratch up the leather side bolster. And it is like habit, "Oh God noes!, I can't be seen getting into a car old man style...."

Pisses me off.