Egads REIS!

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

Saw this at walmart... I was without words
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Re: Egads REIS!

Post by Aaron »

Now what if....

His car is older, it probably has a lot of miles on it, and the exhaust system was probably done worn out. My car is the same approximate year, has 216k miles on it, and my exhaust is dead. The cat does nothing but clog shit up, the muffler doesn't do much muffling, and it leaks a lot, all of the bolts are rusted, etc. It needs to be replaced. However no one makes a replacement, and the ones I've found are really fucking expensive. Not worth it for a $2000 daily driver. So what's wrong with replacing it, using cheaper components, that will quiet the car down, and serve their purpose? So it doesn't look the best. Believe it or not, but the car's paint, wheels, windows, tires, lights, badges, and everything else don't either. Who gives a fuck?

Now, if he's doing it for the mad horsepowerz, that's a different story.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
CincinnatiFiero

If it wasn't a flow through with no silencer, its definitely the first, no questions. But I'll venture the latter.
Emc209i

Post by Emc209i »

I spy Jesus fish.
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

He might have just out it on there for it to pass inspection or somthing. That Mercedes parts are very expensive. OEM spark plug wires will run you at least $700 from the dealership. Sometimes its cheeper to just swallow your pride and do it with thoes cars.
Emc209i

Post by Emc209i »

pontiackid86 wrote:HOEM spark plug wires will run you at least $700 from the dealership. Sometimes its cheeper to just swallow your pride and do it with thoes cars.
http://www.carpartswholesale.com/wholes ... 55441.html

8)

You're a tool.
CincinnatiFiero

If you actually think it was for inspection (which we don't have in this county or that county where I took the pic) wouldn't you get some full case muffler for like $20? Like a turbo muffler? Not the $60-$120 pep boys N1 JDM Style JGTC MADTyTE exhaust?

European car parts aren't nearly as pricey as people think, but it keeps like price down on the cars for people like emc and I who know the truth. $700? Don't make up prices on the internet, you gave shaun a little google lesson or tried to in that other thread, well you just received one. If you cannot afford a European car DO NOT BUY ONE! You shouldn't have one. When I worked in parts at Pep Boys back in the day (lol) I had some lady with a first year ML (97?), dating myself here. And she wanted the A/C control panel, the three knobs, a cosmetic, control piece. Pep Boys didn't sell those for fucking cavaliers, like we'd have one for the ML. I looked at her and said ma'am thats a dealer item or an ebay item. She flipped on me, " I ain't trying to mess with that dealer bullshit why you think I herr? Dey want $350 for dat peice, fuck that shit" Okay... dumbass. God knows people buys these cars at Homeboys Hoopties (there was such a dealer out here, he was in business I think 4 months selling nothing but 80s Benzes) for like $4,995 and go OH SHIT IT SAYS MERCEDES MY NEIGHBORS WILL BE JEALOUS AS FUCK! Consider the parts, if you can't afford it and plan to be like retard and pontiackid and put gayDM exhausts on it... please, buy a Corolla that you can afford. I mean instead of the RX330 I could have got a salvaged ferrari F355... with some Extreme Dimensions body work and some fiero parts, I could have put it back together.... hmmm....

OEM Ignition wires are like $27 each, so that's just under $200 for OEMs.