Working at a buy here pay here... car deaker...

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

pontiackid86

Re: Working at a buy here pay here... car deaker...

Post by pontiackid86 »

lowlux wrote:what do you guys think about working at a buy here pay here lot? i noticed a ad... it sounds like a buy here pay here... which i would think they would be booming due to the credit crunch...

INDEPENDANTLY OWNED AUTOMOBILE DEALERSHIP NEEDS SOMEONE TO HELP WITH DETAILING, SALES AND GENERAL LABOR AROUND OUR LOT. OUR EMPLOYEE WILL NEED A VALID FLORIDA DRIVERS LICENSE AND HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK. YOU MUST ALSO BE ABLE TO SPEAK TO CUSTOMERS IN BOTH ENGLISH AND SPANISH WITH THE ABILITY TO SELL OUR MERCHANDISE. IT IS A CASUAL ATMOSPHERE AND PART TME TO START. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO EARN BOTH SALARY AND COMMISION THEN GIVE US AN E-MAIL TODAY.

Sounds like a lot attendent job. I had one of them in highschool and it was awsome. You basicley get paied to park and clean cars all day. I wouldent say they are booming because buy here pay here's are some shysty mofo's. But at least at a used car dealership you get to drive all diffrent kinds of cars old and new. I would keeping the cursing and swearing to a minimum, Car dealerships do frown on that but i'd say go for it dude, Any job is better than none.

salary+commision is a big plus to. That way you are bringing in a pay check on a bad selling week. Normal dealerships if you dont sell squat you dont get squat.
pontaickid86

Post by pontaickid86 »

pontiackid86 wrote:
lowlux wrote:what do you guys think about working at a buy here pay here lot? i noticed a ad... it sounds like a buy here pay here... which i would think they would be booming due to the credit crunch...

INDEPENDANTLY OWNED AUTOMOBILE DEALERSHIP NEEDS SOMEONE TO HELP WITH DETAILING, SALES AND GENERAL LABOR AROUND OUR LOT. OUR EMPLOYEE WILL NEED A VALID FLORIDA DRIVERS LICENSE AND HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK. YOU MUST ALSO BE ABLE TO SPEAK TO CUSTOMERS IN BOTH ENGLISH AND SPANISH WITH THE ABILITY TO SELL OUR MERCHANDISE. IT IS A CASUAL ATMOSPHERE AND PART TME TO START. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO EARN BOTH SALARY AND COMMISION THEN GIVE US AN E-MAIL TODAY.

Sounds like a lot attendent job. I had one of them in highschool and it was awsome. You basicley get paied to park and clean cars all day. I wouldent say they are booming because buy here pay here's are some shysty mofo's. But at least at a used car dealership you get to drive all diffrent kinds of cars old and new. I would keeping the cursing and swearing to a minimum, Car dealerships do frown on that but i'd say go for it dude, Any job is better than none.

salary+commision is a big plus to. That way you are bringing in a pay check on a bad selling week. Normal dealerships if you dont sell squat you dont get squat.
damm i keep mispeling stuff. I ment *minimmum* not minimum :crazy:
.Now theres 2 pontiackid86's? Check the post counts 2 diffrent people.
whipped

Post by whipped »

pontaickid86 wrote:
pontiackid86 wrote:

damm i keep mispeling stuff. I ment *minimmum* not minimum :crazy:
tard.
My fiero is aliiiive!!