so my local PD thinks im a drug dealer in my fiero ;(

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

pontaickid86

so my local PD thinks im a drug dealer in my fiero ;(

Post by pontaickid86 »

so im on my way home the other day from shipping out a few parts and afterwards i stopped by burger king and got somthing from drive through. so im comming up to the intersection of my neighbor hood and low and behold at the cross street there is a police officer in an unmakrked car my cars not inspected but i dident think anything of it. so i drove on through he was about to turn the other way when i saw him make a wide turn in my rear view mirror so im thinkin dman he saw the no inspection here comes a warning. the lights come on 2 blocks away so i turn off my car keys on the dash board 4 ways on hands on the wheel patientley waiting for him to come up to my car. i was watching in my side view mirror him getting out of the car with his gun in hand not pointed at me so im thinkin WTF is going on. he walks about half way up to my car and by this time i had been thinking about bolting out of there. so window was cracked and he asked me to step out of the car. so me scared out of my mind gets out of the car hands up with my paperwork in hand and he tells me to walk to the back of the car. he tells me the convorsation was being video taped and recorded. now by this time im thinking wht the hell could i possabley had done because this is the 1st time i have ever been stoped like this. he tells me there was a report of recent drug activity going on in 2 parks near my house and my fiero fit the decription of the suspects vehical. comes up to my car tapping my taillight i have the pisa taillights and one of the lenses is droping over because i dident install it properley so he was there f*** with this lense and i said to him what are you doing. he replys im trying to see if there is anything behind it so me being the smart@$$ i am and i know there nothing in the car i tell him if you break it your getting me a new set of taillights than he stops messing with it and walks around to the driver side and asks is there anything in the car that i should know of i said no. than he askes if he can search it i reply no you cant without a warrent, he replys why not, i reply i just put a new interior in the car and some of the things are interior pieces are not screwed down so i dont want anything broken. he pokes his nose in the window and sniffs. so than comes the typical thret of bringin the dog out. i reply you send that dog through the interior of my car and it damages anything your department is going to finish my whole project i have going with it. so he asks if he can at leas see inside the trunk. and i replay which one and end up opening the front where he only saw the sapre and all the other normal things under there than opened the back and he saw an empty trunk and the engine compartment. so when everything was all said and done i gave me a verbal warning about the the inspecton and sent me on my way. now heres my point if i was into selling drugs which im not why would i be carrying them around in a fiero theres nowhere to hide them plus a dog would pick it up in a second. second point is its not like mine is a stock GT i have the V8 V8Archie rockers the pisa tiallights and the point i made to the officer is theres not many fieros in the area even fewer GT's and im the only one with a white one besides for a much older gentlmen who drives through here every once in a while. i said to the officer is someone were to call my car in its not like my car blends in with everyone elses it is black and white black unpainted rocker pannels black pisa lights silver skirting around the front and back bumper. its not like you could confuse my car with someone esle. i think there is a little bit of profiling going on her just because im a young looking kid in that car. also its partialy the PD's fault this stuff happens in these parks and i said that to him. i live right in front of one of these parks and i never see a cop go back there to make sure there nothing going on back there what i do see is people smoking weed back there drug deals drinking and kids having sex back there but never a police officer. im not one to talk bucsue me and my ex have been back there having a lil fun but nothing like drinking or drugs. and my neighborhood is a very nice area.
.Now theres 2 pontiackid86's? Check the post counts 2 diffrent people.
pontaickid86

Re: so my local PD thinks im a drug dealer in my fiero ;(

Post by pontaickid86 »

lowlux wrote:fuckin dumb cop... didn't taser the mother fucker..
I know if i wuldve had a taser i would hav used it. later bro im bout to bounce up outta here
.Now theres 2 pontiackid86's? Check the post counts 2 diffrent people.