For sale, lots of parts from a Formula ('88 V6)

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

Nashco

For sale, lots of parts from a Formula ('88 V6)

Post by Nashco »

As some of you have seen, I'm building an AWD Fiero hybrid for the Grassroots Motorsports Magazine $2009 challenge. I had a "for trade" thread up for a while but I'm out of time to trade parts, now I just have to sell some stuff off. Here are the items I have for sale and the price I want INCLUDING SHIPPING unless otherwise noted. I prefer paypal and all items will be shipped within 24 hours of receiving payment.

Parts I have for sale that have been removed from the $2009 car:

- '88 Formula front springs (ARD). No issues. $30
- '88 plastic inner fender liners, full set. In good condition. $40 + shipping (Greyhound?)
- Anything related to the (Formula) HVAC. This includes AC components and heater components. AC didn't work, I never tried to get it working and assumed it needed recharged. I have all of the lines that run the length of the car, condensor, evaporator, controls, plastic box, heater core, etc. Price varies depending on what you want, as some items are very bulky to ship and others aren't. (Note: compressor is sold)
- '88 brake rotor backing plates, full set. No issues. $25
- '88 Headlight assemblies with motors and all related light wiring/relays. No issues, EVERYTHING you need to convert your early car to the later style lights/relays. $105
- '88 spare tire bucket and related parts. No issues. $15 + shipping.
- '88 Formula steering wheel horn paddles (same on all non-GTs) $15
- '88 Gray third brake light assembly
- Spare tire, jack, hold-downs. No issues. $10 + shipping
- V6 Timing cover gasket set (new in box) $15
- V6 Timing chain (new in box) $15
- High quality car cover for the Fiero, in like new condition $60
- Notchback drip rails $15 + shipping
- NOS Fiero OEM mudflaps...GM parts, still in the package $20
- V6 EGR tube, OEM in good shape (no cracks and still has fiberglass sleeve!) $40
- EGR vacuum control solenoid (worked before removing) $10
- EGR valve (worked before removing) $15
- Cold start injector assembly and temp switch (worked before removing) $10
- Oil pressure sensor tube (relocates oil pressure sensor for '88 V6 with AC, in good shape) $10
- Decklid wiring harness complete with switch (worked before removing) $10
- V6 Throttle body coolant lines (in good shape) $10
- Most heat shields from the engine bay/engine (in good shape) $5 each + shipping (will vary depending on which ones you want)

I appreciate your help making the Fiero really shine in the $2009 competition. Thanks a bunch! Let me know if you want any pictures.

Bryce