FOR SALE: Parts for 2.8 V6 and Auto Transmission

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

TheFieroBoy

FOR SALE: Parts for 2.8 V6 and Auto Transmission

Post by TheFieroBoy »

Here is a list of parts I have for sale. They will all fit the Fiero V6 or the TH125 automatic transmission. Prices do not include shipping. Photos available upon request.

Edelbrock Camshaft & Lifters: Part# EDL-3790 in the Summit Racing catalog -- used, but in good condition. The lifters are also included, and arranged in the order they were installed in the engine. So you won't need to worry about trashing lobes or lifters. Asking $40 + shipping

Ported Stock Intake: I have both the upper and middle intake manifolds. The plenum is not engraved. Both are gasket-matched and blended. They will need to be repainted. Asking $50 + shipping

Harmonic Balancer: Used, but in great condition. Asking $20 + shipping

Torque Converter: I bought it new, and only used it for a year. It's still like new. It's pretty heavy, though. So shipping will be expensive. Asking $50 + shipping

Shift Cable for Automatic Transmission: This is the adjustable cable used on later year auto transmissions. SOLD

TV Cable for Automatic Transmission: In proper working order. SOLD

I accept Paypal or money orders. Shipping will be via US Priority Mail, unless you request another carrier.