OMG! Shaun just admitted..

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

Atilla the Fun

OMG! Shaun just admitted..

Post by Atilla the Fun »

..indirectly, that Camaros are better! :Yahoo!: :Bravo: I think there must be a blizzard in hell right now!
Indy

Re: OMG! Shaun just admitted..

Post by Indy »

lowlux wrote:and i was just told by the black hooker i picked up that i had a big penis.
Your posts make this entire forum suck.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

I don't think I said fieros were the greatest ever. Nor did I ever say they are better than camaros.

And technically you are misquoting me. I never said camaros were better. i said

"earl was talking about fieros, not camaros" in reference to you talking bout a camaro able to do 155 mph.
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

And camaros have V8's in them......See there is some light at the end of the tunnel.
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

lowlux wrote:and i was just told by the black hooker i picked up that i had a big penis.

How many rufies did it take to get her to say that?
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

pontiackid86 wrote:And camaros have V8's in them......See there is some light at the end of the tunnel.
Yea and ls1 camaros run faster then high 13s in the qtr too. So why does a fiero with 600 less lbs of weight run the same time with an ls1?

I don't have anything against v8's in camaros or other cars. its just that when put into fieros, they underperform time and time again. You can't argue that.
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

CincinnatiFiero

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

pontiackid86 wrote:And camaros have V8's in them......See there is some light at the end of the tunnel.
The argument is that V8Archie makes the V8 suck, not that the v8 sucks.
Atilla the Fun

Post by Atilla the Fun »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:
Yea and ls1 camaros run faster then high 13s in the qtr too. So why does a fiero with 600 less lbs of weight run the same time with an ls1?

I don't have anything against v8's in camaros or other cars. its just that when put into fieros, they underperform time and time again. You can't argue that.
Not every time. Look at Fieroguru. And go vote in my new poll in RFT vs. the world. The thread is titled "should I detour"
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Shaun41178(2) wrote: I don't have anything against v8's in camaros or other cars. its just that when put into fieros, they underperform time and time again. You can't argue that.
Not so. Only applies to a specific installer.

My Northstar, for instance, out performs the original Cadillac by at least 1.5 seconds in the 1/4.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

when I say v8 I mean sbc, not northstars, or the 5.3 swap ryan did, or Jon's northstar I helped him put in his whip. So yea I guess you are right, just a specific installer and the type of cronies she attracts.

pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:

This fact I will agree with you on. Any V8 needs to be in a RWD car with a RWD setup to get its best preformance.
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

What part do you agree with? Has anyone said anything about a front wheel drive Camaro or Fiero? Hell the caddy moters are the only thing remotely fwd related and I think that they are beating V8Archie too?
I wasn't banned, I'd just rather be here.
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

slowpoke wrote:What part do you agree with? Has anyone said anything about a front wheel drive Camaro or Fiero? Hell the caddy moters are the only thing remotely fwd related and I think that they are beating V8Archie too?
Would you please STFU and pay attention. I was reffering to the ls1/lt1 motors. I beleave they only reach there true prtential in a RWD setup car "The Camaro" I know nothing about the northstar motors except there V8's and very tempermental motors so that is where I left the conversation.

And truth be told the fiero is a FWD setup in the back end of the car Thus the reason im talking about the LS1/LT1 being swapped into them being used as a FWD engine in the back end of the car.

Are we on track now?
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

There was never a track for this thread to be on.
CincinnatiFiero

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

pontiackid86 wrote:
slowpoke wrote:
And truth be told the fiero is a FWD setup in the back end of the car
The truth is out!? Jesus No!
Atilla the Fun

Post by Atilla the Fun »

very entertaining! thanks guys!
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

pontiackid86 wrote:
slowpoke wrote:What part do you agree with? Has anyone said anything about a front wheel drive Camaro or Fiero? Hell the caddy moters are the only thing remotely fwd related and I think that they are beating V8Archie too?
Would you please STFU and pay attention. I was reffering to the ls1/lt1 motors. I beleave they only reach there true prtential in a RWD setup car "The Camaro" I know nothing about the northstar motors except there V8's and very tempermental motors so that is where I left the conversation.

And truth be told the fiero is a FWD setup in the back end of the car Thus the reason im talking about the LS1/LT1 being swapped into them being used as a FWD engine in the back end of the car.

Are we on track now?
Oh yea, that cleared everything up.
I wasn't banned, I'd just rather be here.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

pontiackid86 wrote:
slowpoke wrote:I know nothing about the northstar motors except there V8's and very tempermental motors so that is where I left the conversation.
You're right, you know nothing about Northstars. If you did, you would know all the kinks have been worked out of the swap. You can have a Northstar running perfectly on a GM 7730 thanks to Ryan Hess.