God I hope not.

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

slowpoke

God I hope not.

Post by slowpoke »

I hope that there isn't anyone here who thinks of me the way I think of lowlux and Pontiackid.

I realize that this section is "anything goes" but what the hell is the point in the pictures that he has posted in the other thread by Pontiackid? I also know that the admins on RFT try to keep a no banning policy, but surely there is a limit to the tolerance of this kind of stupidity.

Pontiackid is damn near just as bad, he comes to this forum just to talk shit. His posts are nothing but derogitory (I doubt that's spelled write, but bare with me).

I guess I shouldn't talk to much because I don't exactly help anyone on here, but I have learned a lot by reading the threads in tech and non tech. I also talk shit to the individuals mentioned above so I guess I kind of keep them going. I just wonder how many people that needed help have passed on this forum because of that kind of stuff. I also bet a lot of people who would be very helpful and have nice builds and info to share and just don't want to be associated with people like that.

Don't mean to be such a bitch, just thought I would get it off my mind.
I wasn't banned, I'd just rather be here.
pontiackid86

Re: God I hope not.

Post by pontiackid86 »

I have to say I agree with you on the lowlux part. That was low and uncalled for. And it almost damn near made me sick to my stomach. You have to admit I only come on here and attack lowlux and sometimes Shawn. I have no respect left for lowlux after that. I do have some respect for Shawn though he at least has some half way decent arguments on here as opposed to lowlux. I have learned quite a bit about fieros from studying this fourm site. I know I have no place to call on this but I think there should be a lift to the no ban policey for certan members (myself included) to be decided by a vote.
I posted that thread as a joke (lowlux does the same to me to) and he took it to a low that i would have never though of taking it to.
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

Above we have exibit A.
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

And B, there's a post from each. I'm done really coming here, every thread is polluted to the same shit.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
Atilla the Fun

Post by Atilla the Fun »

Aaron's right, except I kind of like slowpoke.
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

Well, I just figured out how to ignore them with the foe list. Should have realized that sooner.
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

slowpoke wrote:Well, I just figured out how to ignore them with the foe list. Should have realized that sooner.
I had forgotten about that, I didn't think I'd ever do this, but they're both ignored. I didn't mean you slowpoke, just pontiackid and lowlux.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

No sweat.
AkursedX
Turbo-boostin!

Post by AkursedX »

I added a 'how-to' in RFT vs the World. Hopefully the mods in that section will sticky it. Thanks again slowpoke for reminding us!
'88 Fiero GT- 3800 Turbo Best E.T. 11.36 Best MPH 121.50 (Sold and gone)
2021 Hyundai Veloster-N (SCCA Solo D-Street)
2004 Mazda RX-8 (SCCA Solo STX)
WNY SCCA-Region Auto-X Program Chair
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

My pleasure.