Should the no ban policey be lifted for some members?

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

Should the no ban policey be lifted for some users.

Yes
71%
No
29%

Total votes: 7

pontiackid86

Should the no ban policey be lifted for some members?

Post by pontiackid86 »

Due to a recent thread that I created and lowlux brough from what was a simple joke down to the lowest fourm of pics of human cruelty i have ever seen in my life I wanted to raise up this thread.
I have no room to talk on here as I do start my share of trouble on here but, I have learned some deal of fieros because of this site. Lowlux on the other hand I beleave has turned this fourm into a joke and this place would be better off without him here. So I think we should put it to a vote and decide his (and my) fate here on RFT. Do you think for certan troublesome members on this fourm the no ban policey should be lifted Im not talking about trouble like Shawn likes to cause, because when he brings up an argument he is at leas civilized about his arguments. Im talking about this thread where lowlux clearley stepped out of bounds with his posts.
http://realfierotech.com/phpBB/viewtopi ... =6&t=16954
slowpoke

Re: Should the no ban policey be lifted for some members?

Post by slowpoke »

Hell no, what would be next, a ratings bar? That's what mods are for. I imagine when Diggity sees that shit, it will be deleted and lowlux will get a couple more weeks vacation from RFT. But I don't want to decide what someone else can or can't do, I just can't imagine anyone wanting to see and read some of the crap that gets posted.
I wasn't banned, I'd just rather be here.
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

Say the "policy," which I'm not sure where you got the idea that it's policy from, is lifted, do you really think you won't be right after lowlux?
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
Atilla the Fun

Post by Atilla the Fun »

Nothing's forcing you to read a word Lowlux or anyone else types. It's a choice you make. It's a choice I've made wrong at least once recently, but unless his frivolous posting is costing someone money, let him be. IDK how anyone can live with himself knowing he's so hated, but that's not my problem.
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

Atilla the Fun wrote:Nothing's forcing you to read a word Lowlux or anyone else types. It's a choice you make.
Not for moderators..
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

I'd take EB over lowlux, and that's saying something.
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

Aaron wrote:Say the "policy," which I'm not sure where you got the idea that it's policy from, is lifted, do you really think you won't be right after lowlux?

To tell you the truth I think I would be gone before him.
KurtAKX

Post by KurtAKX »

I'm bored, so I'm founding the

NATIONAL COALITION TO BRING LOWLUX BACK