3.4 DOHC custom swap parts, wiring harness conversions

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

fieromadman

3.4 DOHC custom swap parts, wiring harness conversions

Post by fieromadman »

A few years ago I sold a couple dogbones and some idler pulley setups for the 3.4 dohc swap. I would like to offer these again, and also add wiring harness conversions to the list.

I have converted or been involved in converting about 4 3.4 DOHC wiring harnesses and have the diagrams to do the 91-93 conversion, the 94-95 conversion, as well as a Haltech standalone (E6K) harness. I will need the harnesses supplied (both the fiero end and the 3.4 DOHC end) preferably uncut in any way. Cost will be $150 for the 91-93's as well as the 94-95's. Haltechs you would need to PM me about and I will need to know some specifics before I can give you a price.

As far as dogbone mounts go, I will give you two options for those. I have used both and they both hold up great.

The first style is one that utilizes the stock fiero mounting point and hooks onto the engine lift bracket. These are solid mounted, but you could fit rubber or poly bushings into the chassis end if you wanted. These do not fit with the 96-97 intake manifold. Here are some pictures of this style on the car and the last batch I sold:

The second style does fit the 96-97 intake manifold, however I am not too sure how well it would fit with the stock crossovers and manifolds. This style bolts to the re-enforced area of the trunk wall and to the transmission bellhousing bolts. I have only used it with a getrag, but I would imagine that it would work with all the manual transmissions at least (and if not then with very little modification) I will get some better pictures of where attaches and sits in the engine bay soon. It utilizes either a stock Fiero dogbone or an "ultimate" dogbone which will not be included. Here are some of the pictures that I have that would illustrate where it sits:

As far as idler pulleys go, right now I am only going to offer the P/S idler pulley because you can buy the A/C ones from places like summit or jegs. That one is a pretty basic piece that I actually don't have any pictures of on this computer, but I will post them up tomorrow.

Prices for fabricated pieces will be as follows:

P/S eliminator: 55 shipped

Dogbone (first style): 80 shipped

Dogbone (second style): 100 shipped.

Let me know who is interested!

Thanks!
Jeff Depies
*SOLD* 95 3.4 DOHC- 96-97 p&p lower intake, custom upper intake, custom cams, ported exh manis, 180* t-stat.
T-62 Turbonetics T3/T4, air-liquid intercooled, Synapse 40mm, Greddy RS, Haltech E6K.
1987 GT, lowered, KYB's, clutchnet 6 puck, G/A brakes