my 87 fiero

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

slow'n'steady

my 87 fiero

Post by slow'n'steady »

well, the time has come to part ways with my 87 DUKE. i jus acquired a 90 talon TSI awd, so i know i will neglect the poor fiero and i thinki its too nice to be forgetten about, so here we go.

1987 fiero
blue exterior grey/dark grey interior
2.5L
5 speed manual
GREAT INTERIOR!!!
VERY GOOD exterior!!!

has new fuel pump, plugs, wires, crankshaft position sensor, coil packs and the "main coil thing", rear struts and smoe other misc stuff.

the bad is: the car dont run, it has very low compression, if i remember right tis like 20psi or so. i am told it could be a few things, ubt i have $1K into the car already and i jus dont feel like messin with it ne more. i havent really found any rust, there is a lil surface rust underneath the car, there are a few rough spots in the paint, but not very bad, also the bottom of the front bumper is cracked. i have a TON of parts to go with the car (exterior pieces, interior pieces, new ignition, aftermarket steering wheel, steering column, and a bunch of other stuff)

make me a reasonable offer, i would like ot get this out of here soon.

also, i dont have the title, but i can give you the info to the company i bought it from, and they can get you a title for $75.

ill get some pics very soon!!