Hey turbofag joined the ranks

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

pontiackid86

Re: Hey turbofag joined the ranks

Post by pontiackid86 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:
pontiackid86 wrote:
Its E-thug. you need to put the spacer in there idiot.
LOL you mean a hyphen? LOL since when did they start teaching that a hyphen is also called a "spacer"? LOL proving once again how retarded you are. Oh and still waiting for proof.
Someone dident fall asleep during class did they.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Someone didn't even show up for class, did they?
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
Turboguy327

Post by Turboguy327 »

pontiackid86 wrote:
Turboguy327 wrote:Turbofag huh?? Still tryin to be a ethug I see?? Too bad you can only date fat chicks... And we all know you have that boyfriend faaag. Remember you held the flashlight while he changed the flat tire.
You cant change oil you cant fix a temp gauge
you cant pickout a song for you and your butch girlfriend
But you can push a snow plow with your POS company truck and you can push a lawnmower. Speeking of which im looking for a mexican to mow my lawn this summer....

I think you and Shawna are going to get along fine here. Your both wastes of life and space and cant do anything right.

Glad you found your way home.

Heres your newist idiot RFT home where he blongs enjoy.
http://www.fiero.com/forum/Forum6/HTML/059672.html

Which truck are you talkin about?? The green one is my companys truck. The black one is my own personal truck along with the truck I use to make money. You mean someone to mow your parents lawn you stupid worthless pile of bullshit?? Id love to see proof I cant fix a temperature gauge and you can... And i would love to know why you think my truck is a POS?? I dont see how Im the waste of life and space when I have a job and support myself and my cars and hobbies. While your stupid mother and father pays to keep your junkyard going that you have no clue in the world how to fix. You cant fix a clutch line. I mean really?? I cant wait to hear how you cant get it bled either.
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

Turboguy327 wrote:
pontiackid86 wrote:
Turboguy327 wrote:Turbofag huh?? Still tryin to be a ethug I see?? Too bad you can only date fat chicks... And we all know you have that boyfriend faaag. Remember you held the flashlight while he changed the flat tire.
You cant change oil you cant fix a temp gauge
you cant pickout a song for you and your butch girlfriend
But you can push a snow plow with your POS company truck and you can push a lawnmower. Speeking of which im looking for a mexican to mow my lawn this summer....

I think you and Shawna are going to get along fine here. Your both wastes of life and space and cant do anything right.

Glad you found your way home.

Heres your newist idiot RFT home where he blongs enjoy.
http://www.fiero.com/forum/Forum6/HTML/059672.html

Which truck are you talkin about?? The green one is my companys truck. The black one is my own personal truck along with the truck I use to make money. You mean someone to mow your parents lawn you stupid worthless pile of bullshit?? Id love to see proof I cant fix a temperature gauge and you can... And i would love to know why you think my truck is a POS?? I dont see how Im the waste of life and space when I have a job and support myself and my cars and hobbies. While your stupid mother and father pays to keep your junkyard going that you have no clue in the world how to fix. You cant fix a clutch line. I mean really?? I cant wait to hear how you cant get it bled either.

I just got the part to fix it today. I also got RD's slave bleeder tool with an Anti-reversion valve on it to bleed it. Do you know what an Anti-reversion valve does?
Turboguy327

Post by Turboguy327 »

So you gonna answer my questions. And yea. You would need a speed bleeder wouldnt you?? You have no friends besides the fat chick to help you. And that still wont get all the air out. The speed bleeder is for people like you that have no friends. Its not a sure fire way to bleed a slave.
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

Turboguy327 wrote:So you gonna answer my questions. And yea. You would need a speed bleeder wouldnt you?? You have no friends besides the fat chick to help you. And that still wont get all the air out. The speed bleeder is for people like you that have no friends. Its not a sure fire way to bleed a slave.
!st off i have a bunch of friends i just find it easyer working by myself on it and second. Julia is far from fat. At least shes not a bulldyke like what you claim to date.
Turboguy327

Post by Turboguy327 »

pontiackid86 wrote:
Turboguy327 wrote:So you gonna answer my questions. And yea. You would need a speed bleeder wouldnt you?? You have no friends besides the fat chick to help you. And that still wont get all the air out. The speed bleeder is for people like you that have no friends. Its not a sure fire way to bleed a slave.
!st off i have a bunch of friends i just find it easyer working by myself on it and second. Julia is far from fat. At least shes not a bulldyke like what you claim to date.
She lookds like a fat fuck from the pics of you and her together on the beach. Why easier by yourself?? Because you have no friends and your boyfriend is a long distance thing?? Where did I claim to date a bulldyke??
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

he has friends. The ones that send him penis pasta in the mail as well as cucumbers and "man-aise" LOL They are his "freinds" At least thats what he tells his mom untill he comes out of the closet. The catholic church won't even accept him into the priesthood, thats just how scared they are of him touching little boys.
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

Turboguy327

Post by Turboguy327 »

Oh I forgot. The girl you where actually dating took the pic. Because every girl wants a pic of a girl and her boyfriend together. Makes complete sense. So whats the real story fucknuts??
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

girls that he takes to the prom and plays around with on the beach are fat and ugly, but those are just freinds. all the others were his girlfreinds!!! LOL yea right. Still no proof from the little boy toucher.

pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

Turboguy327 wrote:
pontiackid86 wrote:
She lookds like a fat fuck from the pics of you and her together on the beach. Why easier by yourself?? Because you have no friends and your boyfriend is a long distance thing?? Where did I claim to date a bulldyke??

The girl on the beach isant julia. the girl on the beach was my ex girlfriends best friend.
TheFieroBoy

Post by TheFieroBoy »

I still think the fat chick trying to look sexy for the photo is pretty funny. :pardon:
Turboguy327

Post by Turboguy327 »

Yea. Im sure she was.... LMAO. The kid likes fat fuckin cows.
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

TheFieroBoy wrote:I still think the fat chick trying to look sexy for the photo is pretty funny. :pardon:

Try being around here..... Dude its worse than nails on a chawk board between how annoying she was and how much my ex just bitched about everything.
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

Turboguy327 wrote:Yea. Im sure she was.... LMAO. The kid likes fat fuckin cows.

Well im glad yopu and shawn found eachother. I think you to are going to make great butt buddys. I bet you shawn thinks you look like V8Archie from behind.
TheFieroBoy

Post by TheFieroBoy »

Shaun may not know what V8Archie looks like from the back. According to the location tag in Shaun's posts (which says he's "in front of V8Archie's junk"), V8Archie is the one in back. But I guess the view is the same no matter who is behind him.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

pontiackid86 wrote:
I think you to are going to make great butt buddys.
I only hope myself and turboguy can be as good of butt buddies as you and back on holiday someday. You know, sending each other homosexual materials in the mail. :-D

pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:
pontiackid86 wrote:
I think you to are going to make great butt buddys.
I only hope myself and turboguy can be as good of butt buddies as you and back on holiday someday. You know, sending each other homosexual materials in the mail. :-D

Tell me somthing wehy would BOH send me somthing in the mail when he lives litterley 5 min walking distance from my house.
Turboguy327

Post by Turboguy327 »

He is stupid enough to be friends with you. Anything is possible with someone that dumb. Although he isn't scared of a distributor and he knows how to adjust it. Unlike some other retard we all know and hate. He is prolly just friends with you so he can make fun of you behind ur back like most of Old Europe. You would be suprised how many PMs I have recieved from your "friends" telling me how much they are all laughing at you. It's a good time.