Bans??

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

Lex

Bans??

Post by Lex »

So, I've caught up a bit and come acrossed a few posts that mention, threaten, or ask for bans.

You guys going to implement teh rating bar too?
Emc209i

Re: Bans??

Post by Emc209i »

No.
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

Dont drink the koolaid. RFT does ban :good: I'm banned from VS world and was benned for a week at one point. Bunch of hypocritical pussies if you ask me :shout:

BTW Shwan still touches little boys :crazy:
CincinnatiFiero

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

You were benned, you were never banned though. Benning is temporary, its an RFT exclusive.

Also, the Kool-Aid thing needs to be in context to use it, I gather you just watched a History Channel Special on the Peoples Temple and wanted to use that phrase.
Emc209i

Post by Emc209i »

pontiackid86 wrote:I'm banned from VS world and was benned for a week at one point. Bunch of hypocritical pussies if you ask me
If memory serves correctly, you were spamming the board as hard as you possibly could to see how many buttons you could push when someone kicked your bleeding pussy over in the corner for a week so they could clean up the mess you made. "Hypocritical pussies" (moderators) have the responsibility of cleaning up the mess prepubescent girls make while trolloping around listening to the new Rebecca Black album. That's why we call it, administration. There was no political motivation.
Emc209i

Post by Emc209i »

CincinnatiFiero wrote: Also, the Kool-Aid thing needs to be in context to use it, I gather you just watched a History Channel Special on the Peoples Temple and wanted to use that phrase.
Thank you.
CincinnatiFiero

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

I'm pseudo impressed you didn't correct me and say it was Flavor-Aid, not Kool-Aid. I read once the Kool-Aid company had the investigation done to prove that the Peoples Temple used Flavor-Aid to "clear" Kool Aids name. But alas, I watch too much History Chanel.