87 Fiero GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo 5 Speed 400+ hp

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

fieromadman

87 Fiero GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo 5 Speed 400+ hp

Post by fieromadman »

Most of you probably know this car from some point in time in it's life. It's time to sell it... looking to buy a house.

Up for sale is my Fiero GT. Originally a North Carolina car, this chassis and body has no rust at all. Let’s not be mistaken, there is just about nothing left on this car that is stock anymore. I have owned the car for 9 years and got it 100% stock. Below is a list of modifications:

Chassis:
• Front end rebuilt (new bushings, new end links, new ball joints, ect)
• Repacked the front bearings about 3000 miles ago
• Polyurethane bushings in the rear
• New wheel bearings in the rear within 3000 miles (Timken)
• Kyb shocks/struts (front have less than 2000 miles, rear about 10,000)
• Suspension techniques lowering springs (about a 2” drop)
• 18” 10 Spoke rims, gray with polished lip
• New Nitto NT05 245/40/18 tires in the rear
• Grand am vented disc brake upgrade
• Dual High/Low beam Hella projector headlights re-wired with dual relays (BRIGHT!)
• Custom AIRBRUSHED paint

Engine/drivetrain:
• 95 Monte Carlo z34 3.4 Liter DOHC engine (LQ1)
• Stock Fiero Getrag 5 speed transmission (yes, they take a beating)
• Clutchnet dual diaphragm sprung 6-puck clutch (never slips)
• Turbonetics t3/t4 62-1 Turbo (flow supports 600hp)
• Air to water intercooled (front mounted heat exchanger, reservoir to introduce ice into the system, electric pump)
• Synapse engineering 40mm wastegate set at 14 psi
• Greddy type rs BOV
• Haltech standalone fully programmable ECU (e6k)
• Custom ground camshafts
• Short runner intake manifold
• Full 3 inch exhaust
• Polyurethane engine mounts (four lowers plus a dogbone)
• Magnecor 8.5 mm plug wires
• 2.5 inch stainless steel intercooler piping
• Walbro 255hp
• 66 lb/hr injectors
• Insulated firewall and trunk walls (quiet in the cab considering how loud it can be outside of it)

There is WAY too much to list, I could come up with much much more done to this car. In addition to all the parts there was a TON of miscellaneous custom fabrication to make this install look and perform the way it should. I tried to hide as many of the water/fuel/vacuum lines as possible and did as good of a wire tuck as I think could be done in a fiero. The engine bay was shaved of unnecessary brackets and re-painted. It turned out really nice (IMHO).
Dynoed last summer at 365 WHP, over 400 at the crank. Since then it has been dialed in on tuning more, but really could use a good dyno tune to put it where it should be (over 400 whp easily). Tune is safe, just not optimal, and I could have it dyno tuned for a serious buyer. That is really the only thing that this car needs. Comes with tons of spare parts including 3 transmissions (which you could combine parts from to make the strongest possible getrag). I should mention that I have had no issues with the drivetrain on this car and it has been subjected to abuse. Before this car was motor swapped it won some best in class trophies, to give you an idea of how it was cared for.
Serious buyers only, no tire kickers. Asking $7000 firm. Over $5000 into the turbo setup alone... Questions ect, shoot me a pm or email at j_depies@hotmail.com . I have TONS of pictures… Build thread here (for turbo setup anyway): http://realfierotech.com/ph...?f=3&t=12793&start=0
*SOLD* 95 3.4 DOHC- 96-97 p&p lower intake, custom upper intake, custom cams, ported exh manis, 180* t-stat.
T-62 Turbonetics T3/T4, air-liquid intercooled, Synapse 40mm, Greddy RS, Haltech E6K.
1987 GT, lowered, KYB's, clutchnet 6 puck, G/A brakes
fieromadman

Re: 87 Fiero GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo 5 Speed 400+ hp

Post by fieromadman »

Pictures:

Thanks for looking!
*SOLD* 95 3.4 DOHC- 96-97 p&p lower intake, custom upper intake, custom cams, ported exh manis, 180* t-stat.
T-62 Turbonetics T3/T4, air-liquid intercooled, Synapse 40mm, Greddy RS, Haltech E6K.
1987 GT, lowered, KYB's, clutchnet 6 puck, G/A brakes