FS: Complete 88 Partout; NO PART over $50.00!

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

mcaanda

FS: Complete 88 Partout; NO PART over $50.00!

Post by mcaanda »

I will be parting out a recently acquired late model 1988 Fiero. Only 122 Fiero's were built after this one but the VIN and chassis will live on -

This rust free chassis has already been requested, as well as the complete front and rear cradles sans the front and rear springs which will be available.

All other items will be offered up for pricing no more than $50.00.
Yes, that's correct - nothing more than $50.00... Engine, trans, ect.... EVERYTHING

Most items will be in the range of $25.00 plus shipping, discounts available for multiple items too! With this being said, offers are desired, the worst that I can say is no! Large items can be sent via Greyhound, or the shipping of your choice, at the buyers expense. Local purchases are highly encouraged and welcomed.

I am looking to get as much "off" this car as possible and I'd like to do it w/in the time period of +/- two weeks.

I would like to have all parts requested / purchased by the 13th of April 2012 so that I can get the chassis ready for the new owner.

The car has 124K on it, runs and drives well ( although the fan has been over-ridden such that it continuously runs ) but shifts smooth and starts up on the first turn of the key.

Pics speak volumes more than text, so here's what we have on the block:

More pictures here: < CLICK FOR MORE PIX >

Here's a video of the engine running ( Chirping is the fan ):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12CaYWU6bbg

Headlight motors:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPdiCu78ZqA

If there's something that you'd like to get a hold of shoot me an E-mail and we can go from there.

Thanks for looking ~

--Allen
jelly2m81

Re: FS: Complete 88 Partout; NO PART over $50.00!

Post by jelly2m81 »

I see it's missing in the pics but do you have the front airdam and associated parts for it?