My "new" car

Talk about your other cars here.

Moderator: crzyone

crzyone
JDM Power FTW

My "new" car

Post by crzyone »

My Fiance got a new job about 50 miles away from where we live. Being in Canada with dark cold snowy winters I decided to upgrade her from a 99 civic to something AWD.

New Evo X with a Do-Luch CF lip and CF trunk. The Wicked White color is just awesome and the whie rims just make it that much better. Kept the stock rims and put winter tires on them so we are set. I know Rota rims are not top quality but they look good and I won't be racing this car. 265/35R18 on all 4 corners makes it feel damn planted. I was never a real fan on Evos but after owning one I can say I'm a fan. Everyone and their dog has a Subaru for winter but the Evo is just as good, and IMO looks way better.
Shaun41178(2)

Re: My "new" car

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Nice man. The car looks good. You are ballin.
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
Emc209i

Post by Emc209i »

Financed?
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Evo's are pretty nice. Everything I've read says that they're much sharper than Subarus, stock for stock. They do some outright black magic with the center diff.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:Evo's are pretty nice. Everything I've read says that they're much sharper than Subarus, stock for stock. They do some outright black magic with the center diff.
I've seen novice drivers throw these cars into corners in such a way that any other car would be in the gravel or the wall but the car saves their asses. The thrust vectoring and "black magic" really make it an amazing race car.