Rape?

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

ericjon262

Rape?

Post by ericjon262 »

I saw this picture on facebook earlier, and it prompted me to create a survey and see where our country stands as a whole.

here is a link to the survey, if you don't mind, please take the five minutes to answer the questions honestly, I can't see who said what.

http://www.screator.net/showform.php?f=1747717362

I know where I stand on the subject, and this thread isn't really about debate.

if you don't mind, please share the survey to, I would like to see a broad demographic.

Thanks-

"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Re: Rape?

Post by Series8217 »

it prompted me to create a survey and see where our country stands as a whole
An internet survey will only show you how people answer these questions on the internet.
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

Series8217 wrote:
it prompted me to create a survey and see where our country stands as a whole
An internet survey will only show you how people answer these questions on the internet.
true.
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

I won't bother with the survey, but *ALL* of those choices are rape.

What astonishes me is that there are women who think some of those are ok.

As a social problem, rape is a men's issue, not a women's issue.

Unfortunately, no one talks about it that way.

Edit: These aren't men or women, but high school students who haven't been educated about what makes a man.
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:I won't bother with the survey, but *ALL* of those choices are rape.

What astonishes me is that there are women who think some of those are ok.

As a social problem, rape is a men's issue, not a women's issue.

Unfortunately, no one talks about it that way.

yeah, that's the way I saw it too, the results from my survey show drastically different then what is pictured above, the audience is also a completely different crowd too, not a bunch of punks in high school. there have been a couple of "yes" answers though... not that I'm surprised. I'll post up the results before I leave for boot camp, but like was said earlier, the answers are only what people say in a stupid internet survey, not necessarily what someone believes in the real world.