my 3500 intake.

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

ericjon262

my 3500 intake.

Post by ericjon262 »

I decided to go crazy on my LX9 intake manifold, figured I would post up a few pics. hopefully I'll be able to get it welded up later this week.

"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."
ericjon262

Re: my 3500 intake.

Post by ericjon262 »

Done.

got air?

"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Looks like it can get you some air.

What throttle is that? Stock?

Has the throttle neck been verified to be a restriction in that UIM the way it is in the Fiero UIM? If so, is the stock throttle NOT a restriction for the power you want to run?
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

it's an LS1 throttle body, the flange was supposed to be an adapter plate for a 3900 manifold, but the 3500 TB uses the same pattern. A couple of guys are running the N*/LS1 TB, but the neck right behind the TB narrows to about 65mm (stock throttle size) the way I saw it, there was no point in using the LS1 throttle if it was just going to neck down right behind it, so I made it bigger.

there will be no restriction... :-D