I didn't read the article, and don't need to... you're a nut
46%
I can't read
13%

Total votes: 24

The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

It was inside an iron cannon. That's a container, right?
whipped

Post by whipped »

maybe... was there a DDT? :la:

(deflagration to detonation transition)
p8ntman442
cant get enough of this site!

Post by p8ntman442 »

whipped wrote:
The Dark Side of Will wrote: The detonantion of 8oz of black powder can make a large window visibly flex over 100 feet away (experience). Blowing one out shouldn't take much more pressure.
just a minor point... black powder doesn't detonate, it deflagrates. black powder requires a container, whereas something like TNT creates it's own container through its supersonic shock wave.

..just sayin :blah5:
I made an explosion out of black powder and some pipe, that subsequently created a sonic blast perferating both my eardrums. It shook all my moms glass bottles off the window sills and onto the floor, didnt break the window though. Go figure. It also sent a piece of shrapnal 3 inches into my house, and another piece 2 knuckles deep into my chest (.5 cm from heart sac, yeah I was chubby way back then).

Explosions do lots of funny stuff that physicists have a hard time explaining. My position is that the towers collapsed due to the planes, not explosives. Building 7, i havent got enough info on to support a descision either way.
whipped

Post by whipped »

p8ntman442 wrote: I made an explosion out of black powder and some pipe
haven't we all?

But while you were busy perforating your ear drums, some friends and anotherpersonwhoshallremainnameless were busy doing something usefull... namely, blowing up a Mac.

:la:

^^ pieces of which, by the way, landed about 100 yards away.
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:
Oh yeah... was that a person waving from the gaping hole, or a peice of something flapping in the wind (of which there is obviously quite a bit)?
It's absolutely a person.. watch it a couple times

Your concerned leader

Diggity"I have LARGER pictures if you need them"Biggity
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

p8ntman442 wrote: Building 7, i havent got enough info on to support a descision either way.
The information is out there

Your concerned leader

Diggity"Concerned for a reason"Biggity
Blue Shift

Post by Blue Shift »

whipped wrote:maybe... was there a DDT? :la:

(deflagration to detonation transition)
Heheheh, if it underwent DDT, Will probably wouldn't be here.

You can detonate smokeless poweder. I remember seeing a diagram of a wine bottle (with the hollow indentation in the bottom) filled with Vitavuori smokeless, then a blasting cap, and sand packed in on top of that. The idea being that the cap detonates the smokeless, and the hollow conical indentation on the base of the bottle forms a crude shaped charge. I guess the resistance used them to fuck up armored things.

That aside, there's a ton of reasons why glass could blow out. Those skyscraper windows are much much thicker than normal glass, the idea being to stop people from accidentally falling through and such. Though under the severe pressure of the building walls deforming, they probably blow out with great force when they pop. Also it probably doesn't take many PSI of air pressure over such a broad pane to pop one. Bursting vessels containing a number of things could possibly blow them out as well, you don't need too much pressure.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

The tower windows may not have been very thick as the external beams were close enough together to prevent people from falling through accidentally.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

DiggityBiggity wrote:
The Dark Side of Will wrote:
Oh yeah... was that a person waving from the gaping hole, or a peice of something flapping in the wind (of which there is obviously quite a bit)?
It's absolutely a person.. watch it a couple times

Your concerned leader

Diggity"I have LARGER pictures if you need them"Biggity
Then let's see them, because that looks like a piece of broken aircraft composite to me.

Also note that clip you posted of that "person" waving has been EDITED (look at the smoke) while the whatever continues to wave... somebody cutting together pieces of video in an effort to make it look like someone was there? Do conspiracy theorists know no bounds?
zonyl
not really

Post by zonyl »

Seismograph for the two towers (no bomb!)

Found that the tower potential energery was calculated to 10E11 Joules!! Only 10E6 of the energy was converted into an earthquake so that left a massive amount of energy to deform/heat the rubble.

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/gua ... EO_KIM.htm

Still trying to find seismo for building 7.
allWorkNoPlay

Post by allWorkNoPlay »

zonyl
not really

Post by zonyl »

His first theory about bombs in the towers is dispelled by lack of seismo activity representing it.

His wtc 7 argument is just as unlikely as a fire bringing down the building. Self-admitted in the interview

His last theory was the molten steel in the basement. Guess what happened to the other 10E11 - 10E6 Joules of energy went? If you bend metal, it heats up. 10E11 J of friction produces a hell of a lot of heat, IMO. Can you even imagine what pressure some of the low level structure was under when a building that size falls on it!
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Talking about 9-11 is a lot like discussing someone else's religion: You can do it, but you've got to tread carefully. Most of the time, it's best to stick to platitudes and move on. The subject is still too raw for debate, particularly here in the New York area.

Still to raw to debate? It's almost 2006... It's about time we debated it... And as far as New Yorkers are concerned, Zogy shows 50% of New Yorkers believe the government WAS involved in a cover up.

But the overwhelming majority wrote to thank me for my "courage" in putting him on, and to complain that we didn't give him more time to explain the conspiracy.

Interesting... They complained you didn't give him enough time tucker? I wish I would have seen the show.. I bet it was your typical badgering the guest that didn't let him explain his theory correctly... He's a professor, not a T.V. news anchor... Cameras make people nervous... But what does that say that the MAJORITY wanted to hear MORE from him... maybe the MAJORITY doesn't buy the official story, and is searching for answers?

In other words, a lot of people seem to think it's possible that the U.S. government had a hand in bringing down the World Trade Center buildings.

Damn right we do!

Ponder that for a second: The U.S. government killed more than 3,000 of its own citizens. For no obvious reason. Then lied about it. Then invaded two other countries, killing thousands of their citizens as punishment for a crime they didn't commit.

Wait wait... For no obvious reason? It's called Political Capitol... And we invaded those countries BECAUSE of 9.11... Even though Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9.11, and posed ZERO threat.

"We have no evidence Saddam Husein was involved in the attacks of 9.11" George Bush

Condi Rice and Colen Powel both agreed in early 2001 before the attacks that Iraq was cut off, and was no threat. They changed their stories rather quickly, however, the evidence shows that they were right in early '01. We have found no weapons of mass destruction, and have called off the search.

If you really thought this - or even considered it a possibility - how could you continue to live here? You couldn't. You'd leave the United States on the next available flight and not come back. You'd have no choice. Continuing to pay taxes to a government capable of something so evil would make you complicit in the crime.

Maybe you would Tucker, you fucking coward. But this is MY country, and I won't let a criminal regime drive me out of it! It's OUR DUTY! as Americans to OVERTHROW tyranny, and QUESTION the government!

So of course most of the people who wrote to say they think the government might have been behind 9-11 don't really think the government might have been behind 9-11. For whatever reason, they just like to say so. Which as far as I'm concerned makes them phony and irresponsible.

For what reason? It's so fucking apparent! Political Capitol, WAR, OIL, POLICE STATE.

Incidentally, we still have an open mind here on the Situation, even after Professor Stephen Jones. So if evidence ever does arise that the government lied substantially about what happened on September 11th, we'll be on it immediately. I promise.

The evidence was on your show... you gave him 6 minutes...

Your concerned leader

Diggity"Tucker sucks my balls"Biggity
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

http://www.bergen.com/page.php?qstr=eXJ ... FlZUVFeXky

Your concerned leader

Diggity"As I said, Police State"Biggity
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

http://www.infowarsmedia.com/video/clip ... arlson.asf

Your concerned leader

Diggity"Found it"Biggity
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

DiggityBiggity wrote:http://www.bergen.com/page.php?qstr=eXJ ... FlZUVFeXky

Your concerned leader

have you read "1984" ?

I very much believe that is where the world is currently heading

so who wants to buy a private island with me that we can make self sufficient and have our own rules :thumbleft:

oh yeah and streetracing will be legal :la:
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Kohburn wrote:
DiggityBiggity wrote:http://www.bergen.com/page.php?qstr=eXJ ... FlZUVFeXky

Your concerned leader

have you read "1984" ?

I very much believe that is where the world is currently heading

so who wants to buy a private island with me that we can make self sufficient and have our own rules :thumbleft:

oh yeah and streetracing will be legal :la:
I am SOOO down for that... I'll bring the bitches, you bring the stitches

Your concerned leader

Diggity"Heh"Biggity
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

Last edited by Kohburn on Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Kohburn wrote:teh white hizzouse
I need to be logged in

Your concerned leader

Diggity"What is it?"Biggity
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Any bright ideas on building 7? Or were you planning on letting this post run out so you could just forget about it again?

Your concerned leader

Diggity"Memory Hole"Biggity