Total votes: 24

The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Does too!!!
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:Does too!!!
I'm sorry Will.. you're ignorant, and wrong...

Your concerned leader

Diggity"Look at every other steel frame skyscraper fire..."Biggity
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Does not - neener, neener, neener
zonyl
not really

Post by zonyl »

EBSB52 wrote:
Does not - neener, neener, neener
Does too.. From what I read, fire took down these steel skyscrappers. Fire destroyed these buildings

Seriously though, I am very suspicious of what went on at building 7. The two towers is very plausible, #7 is not and deserves a better public examination.

I did just read two things however:
- #7 had tens of thousands of gallons of diesel fuel tanks located just below the "command center".
- McCormick Place was a steel structure that collapsed due to a smallish fire.
Indy

Post by Indy »

DiggityBiggity wrote:

Your concerned leader

Let me reinforce Will's point. You're looking at Building X which didn't collapse when Y happened. Then saying that since Y happened, why did Building Z collapse?!?!?!

I haven't ever died in a car accident, but I'm not going to try driving into a concrete lane divider any time soon.
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Indy wrote:
DiggityBiggity wrote:

Your concerned leader

Let me reinforce Will's point. You're looking at Building X which didn't collapse when Y happened. Then saying that since Y happened, why did Building Z collapse?!?!?!

I haven't ever died in a car accident, but I'm not going to try driving into a concrete lane divider any time soon.
Let me say it again...NO STEEL SKY SCRAPER HAS EVER FALLEN DUE TO FIRE...EVER!!

Your concerned leader

Diggity"I'm so done with this"Biggity
Blue Shift

Post by Blue Shift »

Ok, planes crashed into the buildings. They burned, steel softened, it collapsed. Other buildings got taken down in the process. What's so hard to believe about that?

It's nice to examine all possibilities and everybody very well should, but you're trying to seriously state to us that people on our side of the line had a hand in 9/11? Conspiracy theories are fun, but they get old. Come on guys.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

DiggityBiggity wrote: I'm sorry Will.. you're ignorant, and wrong...

WOW. You've got nerve, Mofo.
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:
DiggityBiggity wrote: I'm sorry Will.. you're ignorant, and wrong...

WOW. You've got nerve, Mofo.
Building 7 was not hit by an airplane.. and was farther away than any other building in the complex... how bout you read the facts

Your concerned leader

Diggity"I'm done with this thread..."Biggity
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

DiggityBiggity wrote:

Your concerned leader

soryr biggiti - but until you take some engineering courses - then study the design of the twin towers and how it was not like any other skyscraper - it was designed to implode to minimize colateral damage for crying out loud - its structure was practicly exoskelital...

and saying that no other skyscraper has fallen due to fire.. lots of steel framed buildings have fallen due to fire - how many skyscrapers have had jetliners full of fuel slam into them?

oh since no other skyscrapers have then it must be impossible - no planes coul dpossibly had hit the towers since its never happened before.
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Kohburn wrote:
DiggityBiggity wrote:

Your concerned leader

soryr biggiti - but until you take some engineering courses - then study the design of the twin towers and how it was not like any other skyscraper - it was designed to implode to minimize colateral damage for crying out loud - its structure was practicly exoskelital...

and saying that no other skyscraper has fallen due to fire.. lots of steel framed buildings have fallen due to fire - how many skyscrapers have had jetliners full of fuel slam into them?

oh since no other skyscrapers have then it must be impossible - no planes coul dpossibly had hit the towers since its never happened before.
Kohburn...BUILDING 7 WAS NOT HIT BY AN AIRPLANE!!

Your concerned leader

Diggity"Building 7!!"Biggity

P.s. As for engineering courses... 90% of my friends went or still attend Drexel University for Engineering... All of them are on my side... Buildings DO NOT collapse that way due to fire only... and we're talking about building 7 here.. I've already said I would agree to disagree on Tower 1 and 2
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

ah well I assumed you weren't since you never answered my last question
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Kohburn wrote:ah well I assumed you weren't since you never answered my last question
I'm sorry Koh... I must have missed it, I try and respond to everyones question... what was it?

Your concerned leader

Diggity"My apologies"Biggity
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

DiggityBiggity wrote:
Kohburn wrote:ah well I assumed you weren't since you never answered my last question
I'm sorry Koh... I must have missed it, I try and respond to everyones question... what was it?

Your concerned leader

you brought up the bunker - my question was.. was the bunker damaged at all? sicne it is after all a bunker it should have been unharmed -
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Kohburn wrote:
DiggityBiggity wrote:

Your concerned leader

you brought up the bunker - my question was.. was the bunker damaged at all? sicne it is after all a bunker it should have been unharmed -
The building was completely destroyed.. I couldn't find anything to say the bunker was still in tact

Your concerned leader

Diggity"no pictures, no articles, nothing"Biggity
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

for #7 I wouldn't say the conspiracy would be so much how did it come down - so much as why..

the quick removal of debris is pretty straight forward - sensative materials (whether for good cause or coverup is should fall right along with the "why")

true controlled demolition they cut away all the concrete surrounding the beams, and cut partway into the beams then place shape charges.. I don't see how that could possibly have been done in a hurry - it takes weeks to prep a building for demo..

now some sort of self destruct is quite fascinating.. don't know if there si any record of it ever being done before
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Kohburn wrote:for #7 I wouldn't say the conspiracy would be so much how did it come down - so much as why..

the quick removal of debris is pretty straight forward - sensative materials (whether for good cause or coverup is should fall right along with the "why")

true controlled demolition they cut away all the concrete surrounding the beams, and cut partway into the beams then place shape charges.. I don't see how that could possibly have been done in a hurry - it takes weeks to prep a building for demo..

now some sort of self destruct is quite fascinating.. don't know if there si any record of it ever being done before
This is what I'm saying... Larry Silverstein admitted the building was pulled... and you're right, it takes weeks to plan.. so how did they know??

your concerned leader

Diggity"That's all I'm asking"Biggity
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

One more time...

This is building 7's location.

This is building 7 two hours prior to collapse

Now... here a couple of examples of other steel structures that were on fire... that didn't even come close to collapsing

Interstate Bank Building 1988

One Meridian Plaza 1991

Caracas Venezuela 2004

Windsor Building, Madrid Spain 2005

Your concerned leader

Diggity"Use your own brains here, stop being sheep"Biggity
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

The Dark Side of Will wrote: Pictures of burning sky scrapers are nice, but you've got to look at what was burning and where it was burning. Was there a gas line into the building? Fuel oil tanks for heat? Some refrigerants are flammable and the right (wrong) design in the air conditioning could release a lot of hot burning stuff. You just don't know enough to say one way or the other.
zonyl wrote:I did just read two things however:
- #7 had tens of thousands of gallons of diesel fuel tanks located just below the "command center".
- McCormick Place was a steel structure that collapsed due to a smallish fire.

Hmm...