Why is it so hard for me to mail packages?

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Why is it so hard for me to mail packages?

Post by Aaron »

OMFG.

So I recently sold the glovebox cover from my dash overlay kit, and the extra kit that the guy sent me after screwing them up (I need some pieces left uncut, and he cut them).

So I sent these both out, in their original packages, to two different people. The two packages, which were the same, were sent out from the same location, at the same time, and even costed the same to ship.

Low and behold, USPS manages to fuck it up. I couldn't have made it much easier, but when I check the Delivery Confirmation Number (Thank God I enabled that), one comes back delivered succesfully, the other, "No record found." The fucking retards are trying to tell me that I only shipped one item! MY RECEIPT IS RIGHT HERE!!!! I have the numbers on both, the price, the destination, what more do I need?!?!?!?!

So they have a "Location Package Investigation" going on, and should get back to me by tomorrow.

So the record:
UPS: Good delivery, but makes sending packages difficult.

USPS: Has failed in getting something to its destination within 2 weeks more times than they have succeeded.

DHL: Managed to confuse my address with an address completely different. 7305 versus 7985, yah, they look pretty close to me too....If I was drunk off my ass. And once informed of my address, he still couldn't find it. I guess the shiny brass numbers on the deck, and on the mailbox, and on the tree are easily missed.

FedEx: I think they are the only ones that I havn't had problems with. Unfortunately, I don't know how to ship packages with them because there are no FedEx stores nearby, and they don't do free pickup. BUt if I chase around the van like a dog chasing Stimpy's leg, then I could drop it off free of charge...
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
EBSB52

Re: Why is it so hard for me to mail packages?

Post by EBSB52 »

aaron wrote:OMFG.

So I recently sold the glovebox cover from my dash overlay kit, and the extra kit that the guy sent me after screwing them up (I need some pieces left uncut, and he cut them).

So I sent these both out, in their original packages, to two different people. The two packages, which were the same, were sent out from the same location, at the same time, and even costed the same to ship.

Low and behold, USPS manages to fuck it up. I couldn't have made it much easier, but when I check the Delivery Confirmation Number (Thank God I enabled that), one comes back delivered succesfully, the other, "No record found." The fucking retards are trying to tell me that I only shipped one item! MY RECEIPT IS RIGHT HERE!!!! I have the numbers on both, the price, the destination, what more do I need?!?!?!?!

So they have a "Location Package Investigation" going on, and should get back to me by tomorrow.

So the record:

USPS: Has failed in getting something to its destination within 2 weeks more times than they have succeeded.

DHL: Managed to confuse my address with an address completely different. 7305 versus 7985, yah, they look pretty close to me too....If I was drunk off my ass. And once informed of my address, he still couldn't find it. I guess the shiny brass numbers on the deck, and on the mailbox, and on the tree are easily missed.

FedEx: I think they are the only ones that I havn't had problems with. Unfortunately, I don't know how to ship packages with them because there are no FedEx stores nearby, and they don't do free pickup. BUt if I chase around the van like a dog chasing Stimpy's leg, then I could drop it off free of charge...

Hey retard, this is a Fiero forum, why post topics about: Why is it so hard for me to mail packages?

Can't you go to a shipping forum? Geezzus
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

EBSB52 wrote:

So the record:

Hey retard, this is a Fiero forum, why post topics about: Why is it so hard for me to mail packages?

Hey EB, this is a fiero forum, not an asshole liberal facist nazi faggot forum. Please find a suitable forum.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

EBSB52 wrote:Hey retard, this is a Fiero forum, why post topics about: Why is it so hard for me to mail packages?

Sorry, that is my fault.

I thought that being a Fiero Forum it'd be ok for me to post topics about my problems in distributing, guess, FIERO parts, to fello FIERO owners, of which I bought from a FIERO parts distributor, and resold, thereby making me a FIERO part distributor.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

There are two reasons to post on a forum:
1) you are posting with interest in the main forum topic (i.e. Fieros)
2) you are friends with those that post with interest in the main forum topic (that means no piggybacking!)
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

crzyone wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:

So the record:

Hey EB, this is a fiero forum, not an asshole liberal facist nazi faggot forum. Please find a suitable forum.

Then why are there so many Fascist Nazis here? Can you see how I could think this was other than a Fiero forum?
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

There could besome fasist Nazis here, but you left out Asshole, and Faggot. Only 1 of those here EB...
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

aaron wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:Hey retard, this is a Fiero forum, why post topics about: Why is it so hard for me to mail packages?

Sorry, that is my fault.

I thought that being a Fiero Forum it'd be ok for me to post topics about my problems in distributing, guess, FIERO parts, to fello FIERO owners, of which I bought from a FIERO parts distributor, and resold, thereby making me a FIERO part distributor.
Oh, ok. SO if I send out political litterature and have issues with the shipping, it's a political issue? That makes tons of sense, idiot. You could have been sending out dog shit and the issue still would have been the shipping.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

crzyone wrote:There could besome fasist Nazis here, but you left out Asshole, and Faggot. Only 1 of those here EB...

Yes, I know, but I won't tell then about you being one if you don't :thumbleft:
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

EBSB52 wrote:
crzyone wrote:There could besome fasist Nazis here, but you left out Asshole, and Faggot. Only 1 of those here EB...

Yes, I know, but I won't tell then about you being one if you don't :thumbleft:
OH Jebus!! You must have meant THEM and not THEN. God you are a retard! Learn how to write! GOD!
OldschoolGP

Post by OldschoolGP »

Hi, my name is Aaron. In case you didn't know, the world is out to get me because I am so great. I have set a standard for excellence that no one can touch. And if God forbid they make a mistake, then they suck, as they have always sucked, and will continue to suck till the end of time.

Sure, I have nothing good to say about anything or anybody, but that's because no one or nothing is as good as me. but I'm happy everything ans everyone sucks. That way, I can keeping pretending to be awesome. Maybe if I remind people every now and then how great I am, people will stop having it out for me, and I shall be revered and held in the highest regard, and the best way to do that is to treat the forum like my own public journal. Sure, you may not care what I have to say, but so what? I'M BETTER THAN YOU!!! Glory to me in the highest, Amen. :angel:
SappySE107

Post by SappySE107 »

Last edited by SappySE107 on Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whipped

Post by whipped »

up until GP's post... Image
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

OldschoolGP wrote:Hi, my name is aaron. In case you didn't know, the world is out to get me because I am so great. I have set a standard for excellence that no one can touch. And if God forbid they make a mistake, then they suck, as they have always sucked, and will continue to suck till the end of time.

Sure, I have nothing good to say about anything or anybody, but that's because no one or nothing is as good as me. but I'm happy everything ans everyone sucks. That way, I can keeping pretending to be awesome. Maybe if I remind people every now and then how great I am, people will stop having it out for me, and I shall be revered and held in the highest regard, and the best way to do that is to treat the forum like my own public journal. Sure, you may not care what I have to say, but so what? I'M BETTER THAN YOU!!! Glory to me in the highest, Amen. :angel:
Uhhh. You kinda don't get it.

This is the third of my posts in a series of problems with shipping...It is sorta an inside joke I guess.
EBSB52 wrote:
aaron wrote:

Sorry, that is my fault.

Oh, ok. SO if I send out political litterature and have issues with the shipping, it's a political issue? That makes tons of sense, idiot. You could have been sending out dog shit and the issue still would have been the shipping.
This is a Fiero forum, and this was related to Fieros.
Last edited by Aaron on Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Can you not delete posts?
Last edited by Aaron on Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

Hi my name is Aaron and I don't know how to use the copy and paste functions to condense two posts into one.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Hi my name is aaron

I did not type that, however I think you are pretending to be me. But like every Nazi aspect of this forum, my name also has a capital A.

I don't know how to use the copy and paste functions

THis is incorrect, I do know how to copy and paste functions.

condense two posts into one.

I could have done that if I had wished, although it is easier to just reply twice. And I figure if the bandwith is too much, then Eb will get banned before me...hint hint...
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

Hi my name is aaron-ed?
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Please, ebaaron.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

whipped wrote:up until GP's post... Image
Ah, what's the matter, not everyone sheping in line for you?

BTW, did you just start a political thread? OH FUCK, WHERE ARE THE CLONES TO RIDICULE YOU?