Help me diagnose my miss(?)

General Fiero Maintenance including oil changes, air filters, suspension refreshes, restorations, painting, etc.

Moderators: The Dark Side of Will, Series8217

Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

jstillwell wrote:Hey aaron, do you think you can get about 39 other guys together in San Jose for me so we can negotiate one of those group rates? How's next Thursday work?
Why? It won't do me any good. I will and have been trying to set up a dyno/track day over the summertime in SoCal, if you are interested in that.

If you want the group rates, go out and fucking find them yourself. Hang out at ClubGP (They are more than happy to include Fieros with them), hang out at the F-body forums, hang out on the Corvette forums, etc. I hang out at all 3 and more, and can pretty much find a dyno day at least once a month at the various dyno facilities within a 3 hour range from me. And most, if not all, GM groups will be happy to let a Fiero or two join them. The GP guys are especially cool about this, letting people run ANY make/model so long as they are on the forum. Get off your ass and do it yourself.
jstillwell

Post by jstillwell »

The point is, junior, is that if I want to handle my business at my schedule I'm much better off dropping the bill and a quarter then trying to fuck about getting people together for an "event" just to listen to the inevitable pissing and moaning that follows. As far as getting off my ass, this April I'm putting on my 3rd Fiero run. What have you done for me lately?

As far as your claim that you can get $25 dyno runs at your whim, well that's just the Prima Facie bullshit we've all come to expect from you, and when you posture how people should dyno before and after they change their oil filter when you've only gone to a dyno because everyone else was going, well that's pretty fucking funny.

aaron, do yourself a favor. Write your posts down on paper first and have someone check them for stupidity.
"I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff. And I want in."
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

jstillwell wrote: The point is, junior, is that if I want to handle my business at my schedule I'm much better off dropping the bill and a quarter then trying to fuck about getting people together for an "event" just to listen to the inevitable pissing and moaning that follows. As far as getting off my ass, this April I'm putting on my 3rd Fiero run. What have you done for me lately?
If the money is better spent for you to do a solo run, then don't bitch about its price. I found a way to get it much cheaper, and I enjoy going to them. We never "piss" and "moan," we dyno, talk cars for a few hours, trade rides/drives/races, and go get something to eat. A very enjoyable day. You dynoeing your car does nothing for me. I could care less how many dynoes you've been on, in fact, it is pretty useless considering if you would've set it up right the first time, you wouldn't need to sped $375 in dynoes.
As far as your claim that you can get $25 dyno runs at your whim, well that's just the Prima Facie bullshit we've all come to expect from you, and when you posture how people should dyno before and after they change their oil filter when you've only gone to a dyno because everyone else was going, well that's pretty fucking funny.
It is bullshit? Really? I am sorry, I was wrong about the price, it was actually $20. http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m ... s=#2018398. I never said you should dyno before and after changing your oil, the results would be negligable. And I only went to dyno my car, I never went because everyone else was. I have gone to watch friends of whose cars I've helped build, but never just gone for fun. Even if I did, who cares? I obviously enjoy it, so what's the problem?
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
jstillwell

Post by jstillwell »

aaron wrote: If the money is better spent for you to do a solo run, then don't bitch about its price.
Dude, I never even blinked about the price. That's dinner some nights. Fuck it. But then you have to chime in how I "got raped" because I had to pay $125 when you can go to any dyno shop around and pull $20 dyno runs out of the proprietors ass. And fuck you for saying that I bitch about the price. I never fucking mention the price of anything unless it's relevant to the conversation, yet we know how extravagant everything is in your lifestyle. Fuck you, I'm wearing a $20 pair of socks. FACT, BITCH.

Sometime you really should check your posts for stupid.
"I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff. And I want in."