Ladies man... how do I get laid like Loki?

General Fiero Maintenance including oil changes, air filters, suspension refreshes, restorations, painting, etc.

Moderators: The Dark Side of Will, Series8217

cliff

Ladies man... how do I get laid like Loki?

Post by cliff »

http://www.fiero.com/forum/Forum6/HTML/041096.html

Loki knocked a girl up?? I thought the guy couldn't get laid and then he does it without a rubber?
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

He probably thought she was "the one" like he does with every chick. So figured he didnt' need to wear one. what a bone head. That guy has more girl problems then a pimp on Madison and S. Ridgewood.

I can't wait till she dumps his ass, and then he can start a lame ass thread about that too for the umpteenth time.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

That's exactly what will happen, and I'll put money up that it will be within the year. She'll be fucking some other dude, and he'll be sending another third of his WalMart paycheck to that guy to raise his kid and fuck his girl.

Some people don't know when to quit and go gay.
MNFatz

Post by MNFatz »

Why do people think everyone wants to see pictures of their kids?

Toddster posted pics of his kids on NeverLand once. Fucking wierd. Very fucking wierd.

Probably the most abused kid in California. Poor bastard.
cliff

Post by cliff »

news flash........

loki didn't even get any (i'll bet $10) and some other dude knocked up his girl. he hooked up with teh prego chick. i know fat chicks need lovin too,but at least get one that isn't preg.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

cliff wrote:news flash........

loki didn't even get any (i'll bet $10) and some other dude knocked up his girl. he hooked up with teh prego chick. i know fat chicks need lovin too,but at least get one that isn't preg.
I almost think you are right based solely on the fact that less then 9 months ago he was complaining about not being able to find a girl, and now he has a kid? Kids dont' normally come out in less then 9 months.

I think cliff is right. He met a chick after she was knocked up and she settled for his ass because he cuold probably support her and the soon to be born kid. Of course Loki thinks he is the man now, till she finds out how big of a loser he is and ditches him for someone else that can provide more for the baby then he can.

Think we can get him to admit its not actually his kid?
cliff

Post by cliff »

Shaun41178(2) wrote: Think we can get him to admit its not actually his kid?
ahhhhhhhh.......... loki already did!
loki on neverland wrote: Its a looooooooooong story. Not mine, but im taking the job.
that's definitely a job i'd be looking for :thumbleft:
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Good for him. As long as he don't adopt the little curtain monkey and just provides a "male role model" and some grocerys, God bless him and him "family".
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

What a desperate fucktard!!! No sympathy from me.