Hennessrewed

Post by Fierocious »

1988 Fiero GT
Mach10
Mach10 offers you his protection.

Post by Mach10 »

The question is:

Who emulates who?

I'd say our chunky redneck friend is the wannabe... I doubt that guy sees more than $20k moving around the shop at any given time.

Takes REAL balls to swindle someone out of $150k
"Oh, this is too good. She thinks you're a servant... Cause you're black! This is greatest moment in my miserable life... Sooo-ey! I LOVE RACISM!"
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Dodge ... ssey_Venom
The Hennessey Viper Venom 1000 Twin Turbo is an upgraded version of the Dodge Viper offered for sale as a whole car or as an upgrade by Hennessey Performance Engineering. The car comes in two variants, a coupe and a convertible. Nearly every part of the car is either reinforced or replaced with higher-strength parts. Two Garrett turbochargers are added to double the power output of the Viper V10 from 500 horsepower to 1000 horsepower and 1100 foot pounds of torque, making it one of the most powerful street-legal cars in the world. Aero parts are added to increase downforce and handling. It has a 0 to 60 mph time of 2.9 seconds and a estimated top speed of 255 mph.

This is all assuming you could ever actually buy one. Hennessey will rip you off, never deliver your car, sell the parts off it, try to sell you upgrades after the fact, and come up with excuses when you ask about the delivery date being a month ago. He deserved to be put out of buisiness.
:rotflmao:
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Currently:
Of course this is only an estimate, because no customer has ever gotten their car back in a timely manner as to test this theoretical top speed.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

This guy reminds me of V8Archie the way he talks and acts all while trying to convince people to buy his product. totally unprofessional.
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:Currently:
Of course this is only an estimate, because no customer has ever gotten their car back in a timely manner as to test this theoretical top speed.
The guy who wrote the article has been changing it back within a few hours after someone modifies it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:2006_ ... ssey_Venom
Fastback86

Post by Fastback86 »

Neutral point of view and verifiability

Wikipedia is not an appropriate place for persuing grievances against individuals or businesses. Please be aware of Wikipedia's neutral-point-of-view and verifiability policies for editors before contributing to this article. Changes that contravene these policies will be deleted. Thank you! - Gimboid13 01:30, 24 July 2006 (UTC)
Article pwned by the admin.
<Insert Sig Here>