product1620

Holy fast tiburon, batman!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by product1620 »

1998 Mustang GT
You can't piss on what you can't catch.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Cool. Next generation Tiburons (or whatever replaces it) should be pretty interesting. The Global Engine that is in the upcoming Caliber SRT4 was developed in conjunction with Mitsubishi (EVO X) and, guess who? Hyundai. What Hyundai is going to get a 300 hp factory turbo? I bet it will be cheaper then an EVO and lighter then a Caliber.
My Fiero is now a Finale. The end.
product1620

Post by product1620 »

That'll be one badass ride.
1998 Mustang GT
You can't piss on what you can't catch.
bryson

Post by bryson »

Hyundai must have been involved with Mitsubishi for awhile -- I know they used the 4G63 in some of their cars, just without the turbocharger. When my friend was rebuilding his Talon's engine, he used the head from a Hyundai and you couldn't tell the difference.
'87 BMW M6 / '88 BMW M5 / '90 Audi Coupe Quattro / '88 Fiero GT 2.3L Quad4 - 400whp; pump gas
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Yes,Hyundai and Mitsubishi have been involved with each other. Back when the Hyundai Excel first started being sold in North America in 1985, Mitsubishi sold a rebadged model known as the Precis. It was aPOS as well. The last generation Sonatas used a V6 based on the Mitsubishi #3.0 SOHC V6. Hyundai had come a long way. I predict that in a few years they will have caught up with Honda and Toyota for build quality. In fact, in a recent Car and Driver comparison of family sedans, the Kia Optima (a Hyundai partner) beat out the Toyota Camry overall.
My Fiero is now a Finale. The end.