Turbo'd Eagle Talon VS Turbo'd Cummins....both got owned ;)

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

greengoblin0129

Turbo'd Eagle Talon VS Turbo'd Cummins....both got owned ;)

Post by greengoblin0129 »

Friday night I was hanging out at my buddies apt with a few other people. We got to talking about cars and a guy with a Cummins Inline6 turbo diesel truck w/ stacks called out my buddy with a 4 banger turbo/intercooled Talon and put a nice sum of $ on it lol. So we all headed out to the strip, empty road with 0 traffic or bumps... pretty safe place to race and won't put other's in danger. ::However I wouldn't race on it, at least at night:: We all waited at the end of the strip and watched while the two took off. They did about a 1/2 mile run, and the Talon owned him by a good 4 cars. Overall a pretty good race. Then as they turned around, the guy in the talon thought he would show off and gun'd it turning right.... the Dumbass drove stright onto a median and slid so fast onto it all 4 tires were off the ground roflmao The truck broke out his toe strap and pulled him off. On the video you can hear it scraping very bad. On the way back, his top speed was 30mph with hella smoke coming out lol. RPM's were jumping all over the place. I know he ripped off his intercooler piping, but i'm sure he did more damage then that just by the way it sounded.
Here the video of his ass being towed off the median
ImageClick here to see Video
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

people being stupid makes me larf
befarrer

Post by befarrer »

If I was that Cummins owner, I would have offered to tow him off the meridian for X ammount of money. X being the same ammount he bet on the race.
greengoblin0129

Post by greengoblin0129 »

befarrer wrote:If I was that Cummins owner, I would have offered to tow him off the meridian for X ammount of money. X being the same ammount he bet on the race.
The race was for $70, but after he towed him the Cummins owner only ended up paying him $28 lol. So what did the Talon owner do with that money? The dumbfuck went and got PVC pipe and duck tape, and made his own pipe for his intercooler that had been ripped off. I'll try to get pics of it tomorrow. Funnest shit i've seen, duck tape to hold boost LOL! and a nice size dent in his oil pan.