women are ignorant...

General Fiero Maintenance including oil changes, air filters, suspension refreshes, restorations, painting, etc.

Moderators: The Dark Side of Will, Series8217

Weponhead

women are ignorant...

Post by Weponhead »

that is all.
fuck em, literally , or figurativley, im sick of wasting my time and money on em when all i get is a faggoty ass lets be friends speech.

FUCK THE FRIEND ZONE. I DONT BUY YOU DINNER 4 NIGHTS OUT OF A FUCKING WEEK TO BE IN THE FRIEND ZONE CUNT. NOR DO I DRIVE 3 HOURS TO SEE YOU FOR NO REASON TO BE IN THE FRIEND ZONE. CUNT. all i wanted was a thanks i like you and *hug* .. nope i got friended and used.

ok.. really, that is all.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

ARe you loki?
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

Since shaun is coming up short, here's the deal.

from moment one that you meet girl, you have to touch her. and then you have to escalate the touching. you might feel like a jerk or think it's rude, but you have to in order for her to understand you're not interested in being her friend. i'm not telling you to grab her ass before you know her name, but touching the back, hand, arm, anything, will help you.

you cannot finish date one without kissing her. if at the end of date one, you have not managed to for whatever reason, before she closes the door when you take her home you say, "I have to try to kiss you now." She will lean in and you will then kiss her. If it's not good, you say "We have to try again, that's not good enough."

by date number four she should see your penis and understand you don't want to be friends. If at any point you hear "I think we should be friends," you have to kiss her, rub up against her with your penis and then you have to tell her you don't want to be friends, then you then have to take your pants off and then take any clothing of hers off also.
Weponhead

Post by Weponhead »

oh no , dont get me wrong.. i hit it, .. then didnt for a while.. cuz i dindnt care, some reason i liked this one enough. that was a fucking mistake.

PS: i will rub my penis against the next girl i happen to meet, just for good measure.
Last edited by Weponhead on Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mach10
Mach10 offers you his protection.

Post by Mach10 »

Suggestion:

:thumbleft:
"Oh, this is too good. She thinks you're a servant... Cause you're black! This is greatest moment in my miserable life... Sooo-ey! I LOVE RACISM!"
whipped

Post by whipped »

1) Don't spend money on a woman. They think you're trying to buy them because you're "worth less than them". If you're worth less than they are, automatic "lets be friends". Dinner is okay. Fancy dinner with jewlery is NOT okay until a special occasion (i.e. 40th wedding anniversary)

2) Take her down a few pegs. Backhanded "funny" complement.

3) Stop it. No seriously.... Just stop it.

:salute:
Weponhead

Post by Weponhead »

^.. wtf? im lost
whats the bag for. am i supposed to wear it or what?
whipped

Post by whipped »

Weponhead wrote:^.. wtf? im lost
whats the bag for.
for you 'cause you're pugly :thumbleft:

Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

yabba dabba doo!

umm, maybe stop trying to think of women as "things" that can be "bought"? be her friend. what's wrong with friends? you shouldn't have spent money on her to try to impress her in the first place. just forget about that.
Weponhead

Post by Weponhead »

i didnt spend a dime to impress the bitch.. i just did it because it was a byproduct of dating a girl who lives a spoiled life. "hey lets go do this, lets go do that".. to the point every couple weeks i just had to tell her no. I was her fucking friend. Im blaming it on her shrink for changing her meds about a month and a half ago. she changed since then. for the worse mood swings like WHOOAAA

Oh and i have no problem being friends with a girl.. one of my oldest friends is a girl. but its the whole, im gonna lead you along, and finally tell you once you've become completley attached to me because i let you think i cared. and then tell you i dont want you like that. thats what gets me.
whipped

Post by whipped »

Weponhead wrote:it was a byproduct of dating a girl who lives a spoiled life.
There's your problem.

She thinks she's better than everyone else. (including you) If I've learned anything from Ricky Lake, it's: "you gotta beat her, then she'll be yours forever. " (Doesn't anyone watch Ricky Lake?... jeez... so many valuable life lessons....)

:thumbleft:
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

I don't have a problem with spoiled girls. Hearing "my last boyfriend had an M3, you should get one" is annoying.

Did you tell this girl you didn't want to be just friends?
whipped wrote:
Weponhead wrote:it was a byproduct of dating a girl who lives a spoiled life.
There's your problem.
whipped

Post by whipped »

eHoward wrote:I don't have a problem with spoiled girls.
Do you beat them?
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

no
whipped wrote:
eHoward wrote:I don't have a problem with spoiled girls.
Do you beat them?
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

Weponhead wrote:...her shrink...
there is your problem - don't get involved with crazies.. it will always end bad, even if its many years down the road... it will end bad
Weponhead

Post by Weponhead »

eh, another lesson learned.. i just felt like screamin. haha
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Kohburn wrote:
Weponhead wrote:...her shrink...
there is your problem - don't get involved with crazies.. it will always end bad, even if its many years down the road... it will end bad
Hey, crazy people need love, too. And by love, I also mean medication.
My Fiero is now a Finale. The end.
Weponhead

Post by Weponhead »

yea but its not good when the docs have her on the wrong meds for 3 years.. they had her on anti depressants when she was bi-polar, instead of mood stabilizers. well actually, in addition to mood stabilizers, so the combination ended up making her depressed "go figure" .. that shit pisses me off, how can you pull a WHOOPS like that, and how can he still be her doc is what i wanna know. i'd be like uh, wanna pay me for the time i lost being me? kthxbye
V8Archie

Post by V8Archie »

Last edited by V8Archie on Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Weponhead

Post by Weponhead »

tried that, she hit it with a flip flop.. pain ensued.. then, not so much pain. HAH. giggity. :afrocool: still doesnt change anything.