My fiero still runs?

General Fiero Maintenance including oil changes, air filters, suspension refreshes, restorations, painting, etc.

Moderators: The Dark Side of Will, Series8217

product1620

My fiero still runs?

Post by product1620 »

I had to move the fiero out of the shop the other day, to make room for a celica I had to look at; I spent about 10 minutes pushing it out of the way, I then sat down in it, and started to remenis, just for shits n' giggles I put the key in it, and cranked it over, and the damn thing started right up, lol. I should rip the rest of the rod out of the one cylinder, remove the fuel injector, put on a new pan, make like shaun, and rock the 5 cylinder.
1998 Mustang GT
You can't piss on what you can't catch.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Re: My fiero still runs?

Post by crzyone »

product1620 wrote: I should rip the rest of the rod out of the one cylinder, remove the fuel injector, put on a new pan, make like shaun, and rock the 5 cylinder.
That might be the most fiero owner thing I have ever read. Congrats! :thumbleft:
Xanth

Post by Xanth »

Then use it to race hondas :thumbleft:
p8ntman442
cant get enough of this site!

Post by p8ntman442 »

no, buy a spare fiero, pull a used piston and rod out of the motor 2.5, 4.9, 2.8 dosent matter, any piston or rod. then drop the pan drop the crank, install new piston and rod, shim bearings with beer cans till its tight, and put it all back together.
product1620

Re: My fiero still runs?

Post by product1620 »

crzyone wrote:
product1620 wrote: I should rip the rest of the rod out of the one cylinder, remove the fuel injector, put on a new pan, make like shaun, and rock the 5 cylinder.
That might be the most fiero owner thing I have ever read. Congrats! :thumbleft:
Don't worry, driving a ford hasn't turned me from my fiero owner ways. :angel:
1998 Mustang GT
You can't piss on what you can't catch.
befarrer

Post by befarrer »

Just gotta fix the ford more.