M112 Supercharged 3800

Real tech discussion on design, fabrication, testing, development of custom or adapted parts for Pontiac Fieros. Not questions about the power a CAI will give.

Moderators: The Dark Side of Will, Series8217

The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Aaron wrote:The adapter is easy if you can weld.
Yeah, that looks easy... :thumbleft:
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

He didn't do it the easy way, he did it right. I would've had a plate that bolts to the blower, then had a 3" hole cut in the middle of it, with small bores around it for the bolts on the throttle body. His is by far a better design.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
Indy

Post by Indy »

Aaron wrote:That kit is truly amazing looking. For a mere $3000, that is a really good price. Every piece there is laser cut or CNC machined, AMAZING quality.

I cannot do the same quality for the price he did, simple as that. And integrating all of the factory systems like he did, that shows dedication.

Now if he can manage to keep himself out of jail, that kit has a lot of potential to be a big item. I am impressed.
Heh. I suppose if you know about that thing, then you realize his involvement was pretty minimal.

I have met Tom, he's a good guy, pretty durn clever. Same mind behind FieroX's "Supercooler".

Nate
Indy DOHC Turbo SD4.....someday.
Oh, and f*ck the envelope. (RFT Insurgent)
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

Indy wrote: Heh. I suppose if you know about that thing, then you realize his involvement was pretty minimal.

I have met Tom, he's a good guy, pretty durn clever. Same mind behind FieroX's "Supercooler".

Nate
Yah I know, but he was convicted and went to jail, which is enough for me. But that doesn't make him a bad person, just got caught up, it happens to all of us. Despite that, that kit does look liek it took a lot fo clever engineering.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.