Selling all my Fiero stuff

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

DreX

Selling all my Fiero stuff

Post by DreX »

Hi guys, I will sell all my Fiero stuff. The truth is that I rarely use the car since my daughter born. I have use it like 20 times on 2 years and the car is just sitting there. My wife works night shift so basically I take care of my baby all the time. I cant take her on the Fiero for security/Police reasons, besides my wife will be all over me if I do. Pretty much the time my wife and I have together we drive the other cars. So no use for it anymore. And the last 4 time I use the car when return to home my wife had a dogs face. U know what I mean. :thumbleft: And to put the cherry on the icecream, recently had some health problems and was in the hospital. The doctor told me that I should rest a lot and take soloft!! So Im in treatment for the next 6 months. So I have to simplify my life and enjoy it. LOL. Besides as soon the medical bill start purr in I will need the cash.

Now to the car.

I have a 86 GT Fastback with a crate 3.4DOHC with less that 10k on it. Always used mobil 1 synthetic and premium gas. The car has custom headers + ceramic coated, race cat, ultra flo muffler, DTM tips, 2.5 in mandrel bend exhaust, LS1 Throttle body + custom 3" adapter, Weapon R Dragon filter, Iridium plugs, magnecor race wires, aluminum under drive pulley, hyper grounds, Isuzu MK7(sunfire tranny) transmission, aluminum flywheel, 6 pucks sprung racing clutch, X-Drill/Sloted disk brakes, ss brake line for calipers and chassis, carbomet pads, Intraxx springs, gabriel shocks, 87-88 headlights motors convertion + H4 headlights + upgraded harness with relays, Holley 255lph fuel pimp, aeroquip fuel lines, -10 10micron race fuel filter, 5 Zigen wheels + nitto tires, momo steering wheel and short shifter, black carpet, roof upholstery redone, painted black interiors, aluminum pedals, metal clutch pedal, air/fuel + boost/vac autometer gauges and pillar pod, ichibahn shift knob, audiobahn competition speakers, all new brake cables, aluminum race radiator, rear sway bar, poly everywhere, aluminum cradle mounts, solid engien mounts and poly wcf tranny mounts. I also have a good AC compressor and hoses, i didnt have the time to do the AC. Also the books fromt he Fiero and 3.4 DOHC. And I will give some more miscellany parts that is involved on the projects.

$4000

Also I have a 86 2m6 auto. Its all stock the car was running when bought it but now doesnt. I dont know whats wrong with it and will not spend any time from the little I could have.

$500

Also have several parts
Isuzu 5 speed low millage (Fiero type) $250
GT OEM BRAND NEW Tail lights $250
Trans am fender + hood vents $20
Mustang rear fender vents new $35
Autometer ETG gauge
Several types of injectors, I will need to look over to see what I have
T3 .82 exhaust new housing $60
4 Wilwood Forged Super Light 4 pistons .810 rotor calipers new $300
1 set of pads for the wilwoods, i believe is 15G NEW $30
4cl motor ultimate dog bone with poly $40

I know I have more parts but cant remember. Has been so long since I look over.

I hope everybody is doing ok.

Later

DreX
F8I6EgRtO

Post by F8I6EgRtO »

may be intrested in the tail lights . pending pictures. email the to me at f8i6egrto at yahoo . com
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

Let me or Shaun know if you need help posting pictures.

Good luck with the sale
DreX

Post by DreX »

Some Pics from this mourning

DreX

Post by DreX »

F8I6EgRtO wrote:may be intrested in the tail lights . pending pictures. email the to me at f8i6egrto at yahoo . com
The lenses are brand new, even have the anti scratch film on them.
F8I6EgRtO

Post by F8I6EgRtO »

DreX wrote:
F8I6EgRtO wrote:may be intrested in the tail lights . pending pictures. email the to me at f8i6egrto at yahoo . com
The lenses are brand new, even have the anti scratch film on them.
do you have any pics? are they GM or fierostore ? and are there any flaws in them or are they in perfect shape?