HAHA girl gets rocked by police officer

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

Shaun41178(2)

HAHA girl gets rocked by police officer

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

whipped

Post by whipped »

Punch to the face and then here comes the mace........

OMG I'm a poet and didn't even know it.

I bet he did it because she was black.
p8ntman442
cant get enough of this site!

Post by p8ntman442 »

I feel bad for that cop, probably has to go get rabbies shots now.
Dirty Sanchez

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

That will teach her not to bite or resist next time, unless she gets off from it. :thumbleft:
I treat others as they treat me
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Yeah... people were trying to say this cop overstepped his bounds... I really don't think so... Don't resist, don't bite.. simple
p8ntman442
cant get enough of this site!

Post by p8ntman442 »

DiggityBiggity wrote:... Don't resist
yeah vote republican......
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

p8ntman442 wrote:
DiggityBiggity wrote:... Don't resist
yeah vote republican......
No, vote American... RON PAUL!
teamhavok2

Post by teamhavok2 »

seems like alot of struggle for such a tiny person. If i was on the job and I was bit you better believe my first reaction is a punch to your face too. The pepper spray might have been avoided because she seemed stunned that she was hit in the face but he was probably pissed. shit she bit him.
Silver 85 GT-scratch that
Maroon and sliver 86 GT
Project Life
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

As far as potential for infection goes, there's no bite worse than a human bite.
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:As far as potential for infection goes, there's no bite worse than a human bite.
This is very very true. My friend was bit BADLY in a bite, part of his ear was taken off!!

The Dr.'s were VERY worried about infection, he was on MASSIVE drugs to prevent infection.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

teamhavok2 wrote:seems like alot of struggle for such a tiny person. If i was on the job and I was bit you better believe my first reaction is a punch to your face too. The pepper spray might have been avoided because she seemed stunned that she was hit in the face but he was probably pissed. shit she bit him.
For sure the pepper spray was retalliation. The matter was calmed by then.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:As far as potential for infection goes, there's no bite worse than a human bite.
Ya sure, isn't a cat bite full of more bacteria? I used to take birds in for rescue when my cat would catch them, they said a cat's saliva contains some of the most bacteria-ridden crap and they would innoculate with something, probably a form of pennicilin.
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

The reason it's so bad, is because everything is super communicable.
lucky

Post by lucky »

EBSB52 wrote:
Ya sure, isn't a cat bite full of more bacteria? I used to take birds in for rescue when my cat would catch them, they said a cat's saliva contains some of the most bacteria-ridden crap and they would innoculate with something, probably a form of pennicilin.
Cat bites usually aren't bad unless the cat is pissed off. When they get mad they release some kind of chemical which can make you extremely sick. Hence the term "cat scratch fever".
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

lucky80 wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:
Cat bites usually aren't bad unless the cat is pissed off. When they get mad they release some kind of chemical which can make you extremely sick. Hence the term "cat scratch fever".
I thought that was a metaphore for "pussy."
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

EBSB52 wrote:
My dad was bitten by a stray cat (NOT rabid) and the doc put him on anti-biotics (VERY rare for this doctor) told him that the only bite worse for infection risk than a cat bite is a human bite.
Dirty Sanchez

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

Cat scratch fever is caused by being scratched by the cat, not it's bite. This is because they trample their feces and urine when they bury them. A friend of mine was scratched by his cat and his whole arm swelled very rapidly. One of the claws happened to nick a vein. He had to be on antibiotics for a few weeks for it to heal. He has been bitten by his cats on several occasions, they even broke the skin with their bites and he hasn't had any problems with those, compared to that scratch.
I treat others as they treat me
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Dirty Sanchez wrote:Cat scratch fever is caused by being scratched by the cat, not it's bite. This is because they trample their feces and urine when they bury them. A friend of mine was scratched by his cat and his whole arm swelled very rapidly. One of the claws happened to nick a vein. He had to be on antibiotics for a few weeks for it to heal. He has been bitten by his cats on several occasions, they even broke the skin with their bites and he hasn't had any problems with those, compared to that scratch.
So Terrible Ted was signing about a cat scratch from a cat that just burried a deuce? :scratch:
Indy

Post by Indy »

I guess the moral of the story here comes in two parts:
1) Don't trust cats
2) Don't bite cops
Indy DOHC Turbo SD4.....someday.
Oh, and f*ck the envelope. (RFT Insurgent)