Selling my car. Priced low to sell.

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

GmetalGT

Selling my car. Priced low to sell.

Post by GmetalGT »

Well, my mother just had her 4th knee surgury after a Motor Cycle accedent and will be out of work for another 3 months. As a result she is in financial trouble so, the Fiero is for sell in an attempt to save her fromloosing her new truck. Anyway I have a brand new SRT-4 so the loss wont hurt so bad.

As most know, my car is an 86 GT with a 4 . 9 V8 and 5spd isuzu. The car runs and drives. The only problem is that the car seems to advance it's timing once warmed up. I am under the impression that an MSD ingnition will fix this.

Car also has a Intrax springs, full polly suspension, rear sway bar, sensetrac shocks & struts, 17" wheels, racing seats, white guages, short shifter, and tons more.

A true steal at $4k OBO. Pass the word on. I have lost my user name and password for Old Europe and no longer have the email I used when signed up so I cant post it over there yet.

Pictures of the build up can be seen here.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/613501

$4000 OBO

Edit - Email can be sent to Chriswebb11@hotmail.com
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

I feel for her pain with the surgeries, but your mom rides a motorcycle? How cool is that?
GmetalGT

Post by GmetalGT »

She rides on the back with my step father. Beleive it or not a truck load of Mexicans pulled out right in front of them and the T-boned it. Luckily, they had insurance but they are jerking them around. At first they said they would only cover 50% of the damages and accused my parants of not trying to avoid the accedent. WTF!!! Who the hell wants to T-Bone a full size ford truck on a motor cycle? A call to the lawyer solved that problem, but now the insurance is jerking her around on the medical.

Anyway. It's been a long road.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

GmetalGT wrote: Beleive it or not a truck load of Mexicans pulled out right in front of them and the T-boned it. Luckily, they had insurance but they are jerking them around.
Strangely enough, I've got no problem believe the truckload of Mexicans pulling out in front, having nearly dined on Ford Windstar rear bumper the other week when some stoned out Mexican broad pulled out into the highway. The thing I'm having trouble believing is that they were insured. Don't try to feed me that horseshit. :cussing:

Seriously, I hope something else comes up to cover your families issues and you don't have to sell your car.
groovieguy

Post by groovieguy »

Your mother's insurance covers the Medical here in Florida since we are a no-fault state. They will pay 80% to a certain amount then 100% above that. You recover the 20% from the other insurance.
Most banks will work with you if you explain the situation to them. Also since she has a lawyer he can contact the bank holding the note and give a Writ of guarantee as to when they settle, the bank gets first payment.
Also if you own a home alot of times there is monies in the homeowners policy that helps cover some damages. If the motorcyle insurance is different from the trucks you can also sue that insurance company.
There are alot of ways to get the money besides selling your Fiero. Also all insurrance companies will say you could've avoided the accident especially a MC accident as they know the bills are high and the payments are even higher.
Ediited that insurance has to pay 100% of damages. Must be Geico or Progressive you are dealing with they both suck.
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

got a bud who basicly wants your car dude does this come with it? its on your build page

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_im ... 501_38.gif
GmetalGT

Post by GmetalGT »

Kohburn wrote:got a bud who basicly wants your car dude does this come with it? its on your build page

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_im ... 501_38.gif
I will be keeping that. ;) but help your self to the Gif. Those are some nice bouncie, bouncers! :thumbleft:
V8Mikie

Post by V8Mikie »

Whats the towing capacity with the 4pt.9 installed?
GmetalGT

Post by GmetalGT »

V8Mikie wrote:Whats the towing capacity with the 4pt.9 installed?
Not exactly sure, but I know it can drag at least two Mikie's down the road.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Well, too bad you didn't get to enjoy it before selling it. You are quite the guy to sell your car so your mom can keep her new truck.

Its a nice car, you should have no problem selling it.
GmetalGT

Post by GmetalGT »

crzyone wrote:Well, too bad you didn't get to enjoy it before selling it. You are quite the guy to sell your car so your mom can keep her new truck.

Its a nice car, you should have no problem selling it.
Thanks. To tell you the truth, with a new SRT in the drive, it's not so bad. My mother does have law suits going and when they are settled, she will take car of me. I think then it will be 3800SC time.

I would just like someone to get it that will love and show it the way I did.
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

alright where in Florida are you - my dad is realy interested and is talking about having my brother stop by to check it out since we are in maryland. if he bought it he would probably have it transported up here
GmetalGT

Post by GmetalGT »

I am in Marathon, FL about 1 1/2 hours about south of Miami.

If you have some one to check it out, email me and we can arrange a time.
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

wow 6 hours south of orlando.. little far for my brother to drop by..
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

got a shipping quote of 900$ I'll see if my dad is still interested site unseen

how is it running?