Sport Comp gauges, oil cooler, sandwich adaptor, Accusump

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

Chase Race

Sport Comp gauges, oil cooler, sandwich adaptor, Accusump

Post by Chase Race »

The water and oil temp gauges have 12' long tubing so they'll work in a Fiero. Both have a 1/2" pipe thread fitting on the end. This goes into a stock hole on the V6 manifold for water. For oil you'll have to add a bung to the pan. I can do this if you want, but it'll cost a little extra.

For the oil temp gauge I'll include everything that it came with new, and also the used copper line. I highly recommend that you don't use the plastic line that comes with it. A larger diameter braided line would be ideal.

The Accusump works perfectly and is brand new inside, but it has been in a few different cars by now so it's ugly on the outside. If you're building a real race car it'll be fine. If you're building a show car you don't want this one. It comes with the assortment of hoses, valves, and guages that were used to hook it up last time.

The oil cooler lines are set up to mount the oil cooler under the driver's side engine grille where the airbox lives on a V6 car.

If you want something make an offer. If you have questions feel free to post them here.

Doug Chase
Chase Race
Custom: cages, exhausts, fabrication
Duvall, WA
425-269-5636