Evidence That A Boeing 757 Really Did Impact the Pentagon on

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:The reason why people beleive this is because when we were finally able to dive deep enough to check out the titanic, the people found no ice! Thast right no ice was found in the gapping hole in the boat or around the sides or it anywhere. It couldnt' have been an iceburg because there was no evidence of it anywhere. No signs it ever hit!! So thats why it had to have been a bomb
HAHAHAHAHA

:salute:
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

diggitybiggity wrote:What about one of the engineers of the towers themselves, on public T.V., saying these planes were meant to take hits from severel airplanes? How did they collapse so perfectly?
I know I've seen this explained on TV quite a bit. You're chosing to ignore it.

The towers were designed to take hits from jet airliners on their way IN to New York... IE, having already completed their flights and carrying very little fuel.
The planes that hit the towers had just taken off and were packed to the gills with jet fuel. AS CRZYONE JUST SAID, the heat from the fire weakened the building's structure and it collapsed.

It collapsed perfectly because of gravity. There was a lot of potential energy put into those building materials when they were lifted to the top. That energy was returned when the building collapsed.

It ought to be pretty obvious from the videos that the entire cross sectional area of the building was affected by the impact of the aircraft. The columns gave way more or less at the same time and the building came down in an implosion exactly as it would have if it had been rigged with charges.
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

the towers were designed to fall inward as to avoid topling over and crushing a couple city blocks
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

I have friends who are engineers who would argue up and down with you

your paranoid leader

Diggity"we'll see with time"Biggity
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

diggitybiggity wrote:I have friends who are engineers who would argue up and down with you

your paranoid leader

Diggity"we'll see with time"Biggity
I may not have an engineering degree - but i went part way - plus I work in the engineering field and have worked with many architectural and engineering firms and everyone I know would be more than happy to correct them
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

I love engineers. They taste like chicken.
If any of them want to step to a physicist, bring it on.