The Hunt!/Eric's new dump.

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

ericjon262

Re: The Hunt!/Eric's new dump.

Post by ericjon262 »

I'm currently hoping to run the main drain plumbing for the new bathroom, and kitchen sink, like so:

the star represents the tie in to the existing plumbing, the burgundy diamond represents a planned cleanout location, and the gray diamond indicates a location I would love to add a cleanout, but have no realistic way to get to it if I add it there, and I don't think I'll have enough drop to make it to the edge of the house from there either. I'll investigate further tomorrow

you can't see it in this picture, but installing this exhaust fan/light combo over where the toilet will go was quite an event...

for starters, there was a piece of framing centered over the toilet... yay, so I cut it out, and reinforced it, of coarse me being me, I spread the new framing equally from the piece cut out, not thinking about how the fixture was offset, so then I had to add another support to catch the fixture, and center it. It looks ok, but man, I made it way more work than it needed to be.
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."