WTB 1988 Fiero, no sunroof, non running is OK

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

WTB 1988 Fiero, no sunroof, non running is OK

Post by Series8217 »

Must be slick top (no sunroof). Does not need to be running. Doesn't matter if fastback, notchback, auto, manual, 4 cyl or V6, AC or not. Paint can be peeling factory paint or fair condition professional respray.

Must have straight, rust free space frame. Some surface rust is OK. I will need pictures to confirm the lack of rust, particularly under the trunk carpet, under the battery tray, fuel tank, and the subframe.

Located in California and willing to pick up from any adjacent state. Maybe even Washington, Utah, or Colorado if it's a good deal and a good car.

If the car runs and drives safely and can make it across the country I'll consider flying to another state to drive it back to California.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Re: WTB 1988 Fiero slick top, non running is OK

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Oh, the whole car, not just the top :-D

You were really proud of your CARB legal TDC swap when you first completed it. I was wondering if you were going to keep your current VIN/engine combo and start over on a new body.
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

I've got a buddy up near Seattle who might have something, I messaged him a screenshot, he has an account over here, but I don't think he ever posted.good luck
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Good luck. I am sure you will find something. If not I'd consider getting rid of mine. It's just so far away. I'd pull the LZ swap for you to make it more affordable. I have the upgraded rear suspension hardware too which I think isn't available anymore.
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

The Dark Side of Will wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 5:27 am Oh, the whole car, not just the top :-D
Hah yeah I can see why. Fixed!
You were really proud of your CARB legal TDC swap when you first completed it. I was wondering if you were going to keep your current VIN/engine combo and start over on a new body.
Yeah I want to keep a street Fiero for R&D, and so I can continue tracking it while I build another one.
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

ericjon262 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 9:31 am I've got a buddy up near Seattle who might have something, I messaged him a screenshot, he has an account over here, but I don't think he ever posted.good luck
Thanks. That's a bit of a drive but depends on what he's got.
Shaun41178(2) wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 9:40 am Good luck. I am sure you will find something. If not I'd consider getting rid of mine. It's just so far away. I'd pull the LZ swap for you to make it more affordable. I have the upgraded rear suspension hardware too which I think isn't available anymore.
Thanks! Yeah it's a long way.. Are you considering getting out of Fieros?
Shaun41178(2)

Re: WTB 1988 Fiero, no sunroof, non running is OK

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

I wouldn't say I'd be getting out of fieros. But the idea of opening up my garage for a bit sounds appealing to me.