CLINTON'S MISDEEDS

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

stimpy wrote:
EBSB52 wrote: I pm'd you asking what you meant by an earlier statement, you ignore it and make it a public issue. WHy? Popularity? Control? Yes. I don't knwo volumes about why you were kicked off Old Europe, but I assume it's due to the same.
Maybe because you didn't send it? I don't delete my PMs, and I have them going back to November. I just looked, not a single one from you. Why don't you try that one again, I'll read it and answer it, and we can start over.

Know volumes? Doesn't sound like you know anything about that particular subject. Why don't you just let that one pass, you're embarassing yourself. I don't understand why you're going into Christ on the Cross mode on this, although you know I'm not surprised one bit.
I did send it. It doesn't matter tho, it was only to ask the meaning of one of your posts, but I understand now.

Know volumes? Doesn't sound like you know anything about that particular subject.

I know the gist of it, at least from your perspective; I’m sure there are as many sides to the story as there are tellers.

Why don't you just let that one pass, you're embarassing yourself.

So you’re gonna make this place into another Old Europe? Complete with cheerleaders, good guy, bad guys…. I thought the reason you got into this forum was to ditch the old protocol. If it does go that way, I bet the crusties at the old place will laugh….. You will have assimilated to them while trying to diverge…. Nice going Stinky.

I don't understand why you're going into Christ on the Cross mode on this, although you know I'm not surprised one bit.

Oh please, you’re the one(s) crying persecution here. You are begging me to quit the issue, quit calling people out for being pussies like you and not just answering the issues. Old Europe part II on its way…. Nothing different, not even some of the people.