P.E.T.A. is a terrorist group

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

diggitybiggity wrote:Milk is horrible for you... They were sued, and sued succesfully over their slogan "Does a body good" They also can no longer say "For strong bones" or anything else that claims it's healthy... that's where the "Got Milk" slogan came from... they weren't getting sued for that... You tell me any other animals that drinks milk once it's done breast feeding... you can't do it, they don't exist...

Your paranoid leader

Diggity"Milk is poison"Biggity
I still practice as much as I can tho (on humans). :bootyshake:
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Kohburn wrote:
diggitybiggity wrote:Let's reframe the question because your only answer is "No other animal drinks milk once it's done breast feeding"

your paranoid leader

DiggityBiggity
no lets refrain from pointless statements comparing specific parts of the human diet to animal diets while excluding all the other relevant comparisons, because by your milk logic the only way humans should eat their food is raw and uncooked, but wait didn't someone say that was unsanitary and you can get diseases that way? or maybe some nice ringworms? maybe you want your own tippy the tapeworm?

you boys just love to take a stand on an issue and ignore all the other information that doesn't help your viewpoint.
no lets refrain from pointless statements comparing specific parts of the human diet to animal diets

Right, cause humans aren't animals....... HUH???
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

EBSB52 wrote: no lets refrain from pointless statements comparing specific parts of the human diet to animal diets

wow - way to ignore the rest of the sentance in order to take it out of context jackass - isn't that what you always accuse repugs of? :tool:
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Kohburn wrote:
EBSB52 wrote: no lets refrain from pointless statements comparing specific parts of the human diet to animal diets

wow - way to ignore the rest of the sentance in order to take it out of context jackass - isn't that what you always accuse repugs of? :tool:
NIce way to misquote. I didn't write your genius statement that you included in my quote box, anus.

So you quit pouting, here is your post in its entirety:

no lets refrain from pointless statements comparing specific parts of the human diet to animal diets while excluding all the other relevant comparisons, because by your milk logic the only way humans should eat their food is raw and uncooked, but wait didn't someone say that was unsanitary and you can get diseases that way? or maybe some nice ringworms? maybe you want your own tippy the tapeworm?

I don't see how the context changes anything. The point I'm making is that human are animals - Kingdom Animalia - You act as if they aren't.
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

EBSB52 wrote: NIce way to misquote. I didn't write your genius statement that you included in my quote box, anus.
are you fucking blind? please please show where i misquoted you.. another one of those typical democratic misdirecting attention away from their own mistakes? oh wait I'm just using one of your little tactics at drawing attention away from myself.. or am I

you only quoted half the sentance without its quantifier.. if you only read half a statement its nowonder you come to so many of the conclusions you have.

I said "no lets refrain from pointless statements comparing specific parts of the human diet to animal diets while excluding all the other relevant comparisons"

you quoted "no lets refrain from pointless statements comparing specific parts of the human diet to animal diets "

they mean completely different things - one says to stop making the comparison - the other says to stop making incomplete comparisons

you are such a fucking deusche - I don't know why i even bother responding to you
Weponhead

Post by Weponhead »

YOU ALL FUCKING LOSE BY FUCKING TECHNICALITY , SHUTUP! ... you misquoted me , well you took my ass out of context... please stop being fucking children its pointless.
z.MacK
Use a smaller avatar

Post by z.MacK »

FUCK PETA

I will eat those strangaly mother fuckers like I do a nice raw steak.

If they ever fuck with me ill jump out of my fiero... an pop my switchblade into there fucked up skull
Lex

Post by Lex »

z.MacK wrote:FUCK PETA

I will eat those strangaly mother fuckers like I do a nice raw steak.

If they ever fuck with me ill jump out of my fiero... an pop my switchblade into there fucked up skull
I like your style.