no
70%
Im not a member of fiero.com
7%

Total votes: 30

SappySE107

Are you banned from .nl

Post by SappySE107 »

Last edited by SappySE107 on Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ben Phelps
60Degreev6.com
WOT-Tech.com
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

i got booted.

It was right after this forum went public.
donk_316
Booooooost

Post by donk_316 »

I was banned.
Resident Import Elitist
-------------------------
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)
SappySE107

Post by SappySE107 »

Ben Phelps
60Degreev6.com
WOT-Tech.com
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

I host this forum.
SappySE107 wrote:Why were you guys banned?
donk_316
Booooooost

Post by donk_316 »

I was too "abrasive"
Resident Import Elitist
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Fascists
jstillwell

Post by jstillwell »

I thought you knew.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

I forgot.............. :scratch:
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

I had a "split personality" At least with my last handle. I had been booted twice before. no wait 3 times before.

Shaun41178
Hyptnotise which I took from another member after he got out of fieros.
Steve Gibbs
THe Punisher. Actually had more total ratings then cliffbag before we got banned. It was sweet. I still think the punisher is still the second highest rated person on their still. cliffbag took our #1 spot shortly after the banning. We had around 425 total votes or so when the banning occured

I think thats all of them.
SappySE107

Post by SappySE107 »

Ben Phelps
60Degreev6.com
WOT-Tech.com
Fast88Fiero

Post by Fast88Fiero »

Shaun41178(2) wrote: THe Punisher. Actually had more total ratings then cliffbag before we got banned. It was sweet. I still think the punisher is still the second highest rated person on their still. cliffbag took our #1 spot shortly after the banning. We had around 425 total votes or so when the banning occured

I think thats all of them.
It was 447 votes. :thumbleft:
jstillwell

Post by jstillwell »

SappySE107 wrote: And stimpy was banned for promoting this site?
Promise you won't jump my shit for talking about it?

Here's the deal, as best as I can tell. Cliff initially got pissed off that I joined the site, like he and the majority of his most fervant of scrotum clingers did. However, instead of flaming over here and talking mad shit and getting an ulcer over it, I took it as a joke.

Cliff obviously has taken offense at all kinds of real and imagined actions by me, none of which should be a problem for a reasonable man. People can work through their differences in a minimal time with a slight effort. Anyway. When I got sick and fucking tired of how absolutely shitty it was getting over there with assholes like V8Archie and Steve Kelley and John Szpara runnning the show through bullying and burying CP under a mountain of bitchy PMs complaining about everything (particularly me at that point) I decided to split and give RFT the best of my love.

I sent out PMs on .nl letting people that I thought would bring an interesting mix, if not necessarily a direct fit, to the membership of the forum and in the week that followed me jamming RFT's membership went up by like 40 or 50 people I think. You can see the jump in the memberlist. Apparently Cliff thinks that registering on this site is equal to converting to the gay lifestyle, and that I was trying to "recruit" people. :wanker:

So there it is. Next morning I was banned. Since then the hype has grown to where I was this mighty shitheel that ran around attacking anybody and everybody, battling my "demons" like I'm needing a fucking excorcism, and I've been plotting with my Chinese Overlords to eradicate fiero.com from the planet.

But really, I'm over it.

Really.
"I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff. And I want in."
DreX

Post by DreX »

Lately Old Europe is kind of in space. The good members left or got banned. The remaning ones promote their stuff is the best and unbeatable. Arrogants and non realistic comments misguide the bunch od noobs that are getting in there these days. There is no more high tech topics or trying to improve the fiero in the weak areas. Just take things for granted and do BPU and never think out of the box anymore. Thats is why I reside more here than there. No one like to reinvent the wheel anymore and do better enhancements for the car. The Feiro have a huge potential to be a real good sport car worth to be a contender to any Ferrari, Porsche, Corvette or whatever you can find in the street. The problem is that they want to do it with $20 and spend $10 on beers. :angry:

The Fiero is not perfect, but with some work and money it can be strong weapon. Im in the middle of a recipe to improve the Fiero handling and brakes caracheristics to a top notch performer. Cheap.. LOL sorry; tons of money... nether. Im looking to a realistc improvement with mid $$$ investment. The savings are in the DIY. When I start getting $$ I will start posting enhancemets topics and do it too. I HOPE all the ppl here help me to achieve what I do beleive all want. A Fiero that can outperform 85% of the cars in the street, independetly if is a hundai or a ferrari.

Things im working on(mentally)
Better suspenssion - Geometry
Better brakes - 4 pots if is possible +12" rotors
Weight reduction
Power plants
Looks? perhaps, every one have differnt taste

And about the topic question, im not banned from Old Europe.

DreX
SappySE107

Post by SappySE107 »

Ben Phelps
60Degreev6.com
WOT-Tech.com
Lex

Post by Lex »

Mostly because I was a jerk. I didn't help that I wasn't fond of lime green fiero's or Liquid noobie.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

I'm not banned, I actually have more green than red. I imagine the red in my bar over there was from the war with MTA and Earl, sticking up for shaun and the fact I'm a mod over here.
bryson

Post by bryson »

I like both sites -- I usually just stay in the tech section over there and ignore the threads that dont float my dingy. There's a lot of talented people over there, especially with bodywork, which you don't see much of here. I choose both :blah5:
'87 BMW M6 / '88 BMW M5 / '90 Audi Coupe Quattro / '88 Fiero GT 2.3L Quad4 - 400whp; pump gas
zonyl
not really

Post by zonyl »

I am partially banned. My image posting rights have been arbitrarily revoked by Mr. Cliff himself for non-logical reasons.

http://www.fiero.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/056599.html
Last edited by zonyl on Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
donk_316
Booooooost

Post by donk_316 »

zonyl wrote:I am partially banned. My image posting rights have been arbitrarily revoked by Mr. Cliff himself for non-logical reasons.
lol! i remember that happened to me cause i had kermit doin miss piggy in my sig.
Resident Import Elitist
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)