priveleged users

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

THE PUNISHER

Post by THE PUNISHER »

Aaron wrote:I didn't say mine was the best, fastest, or nicest handling.

I said it was the nicest, which I probably should have said one of the nicest, but at any rate, one of the nicest stock ones. Of course with thousands of dolalrs others are going to look better, I'd hope they would.
Why do you even post.... when you have to defend yourself after every post doesn' t it set off a light in your head.. a clue perhaps???

Ok Ok ..I have the nicest Stock Fiero ...Not ont he forum , but in my town ..Ok my driveway.... it's parked beside my 911....
Fuck you Shaun , one day those little boys will talk and when they do you will get yours.
Dirty Sanchez

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

Nicest is a very subjective term, it also is one that one has to earn, not decide that you have it. I have seen many nicer original cars than yours, some were even more desireable than yours. Being boastfull will not earn you any brownie points and makes you look foolish.
I treat others as they treat me
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

crzyone wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:
Dirty Sanchez wrote:I have never asked to be let in that section nor do I want to know what is in there, so it doesn't bother me. :thumbleft:

Now that I know Aaron is in there I definitely don't wanna be there.
Where did you get the idea that aaron is in there?

It sounded as if he was inferring he was..... if not, my bad :salute:
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Aaron wrote:I didn't say mine was the best, fastest, or nicest handling.

I said it was the nicest, which I probably should have said one of the nicest, but at any rate, one of the nicest stock ones. Of course with thousands of dolalrs others are going to look better, I'd hope they would.
Girls drive clean, stock cars and instead of building motors, they ensure the dash is Armour-alled at all times.

Go write tickets, twirp.

As a note, this is how pigs become such threats to society. Aaron will get handled here and although he plays it off, his ego is keeping score and some poor sob will pay for it when he becomes a pig.
Lex

Post by Lex »

EBSB52 wrote: It sounded as if he was inferring he was..... if not, my bad :salute:
Nah, he's not.
Dirty Sanchez

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

Ed, maybe someone Aaron stops one day will put a cap in him. That would be Karma. :thumbleft:
I treat others as they treat me
z.MacK
Use a smaller avatar

Post by z.MacK »

bahahaha
ahron got a crazy bitch smack
eHoward
Banned

Re: priveleged users

Post by eHoward »

I've been pretty liberal about who's gotten access. You post some tech and don't give reason for us to think you'll post bullshit over there and you get access.
product1620 wrote:what is a priveleged user and how do you become one? just curious.
thanks
product1620

Post by product1620 »

I've been pretty liberal about who's gotten access. You post some tech and don't give reason for us to think you'll post bullshit over there and you get access.
I'm not, nor have ever been or ever will be a member at old europe. I use to just skim the tech section, untill I found this forum, now I rarely do that anymore. I didn't want to join because I saw how many dicks there were over there that had no purpose except to start arguments and ban the useful members. With that being said I'm RFT all the way!

Vote for Pedro he offers you protection!
1998 Mustang GT
You can't piss on what you can't catch.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Original gangsta. :afrocool:
My Fiero is now a Finale. The end.
product1620

Post by product1620 »

Fo sho homie! :afrocool:
1998 Mustang GT
You can't piss on what you can't catch.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Dirty Sanchez wrote:Ed, maybe someone Aaron stops one day will put a cap in him. That would be Karma. :thumbleft:
Sure, but I don't advocate killing pigs. Pigs are usually slimy fucks who can't operate in normal society, so they attempt to become larger than society.

It's really the court's fault not these pathetic examples of idiots.