I need to get my dad a birthday gift

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

p8ntman442
cant get enough of this site!

I need to get my dad a birthday gift

Post by p8ntman442 »

Anyone got any cool suggestions? He is a farmer/mechanic and really into international harvester equipment, but already has all the models/books. He does like watching discovery chanel movies that are educational, and good video series ou guys have seen?
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

How about tools?

My Dad seems to like it when I get him a tool that he and I both know we need and want, but we are always too busy to go get it, or don't want to stop what we're doing to go get it. Take air guns/ratchets for example, I got him a set of those last Christmas.
befarrer

Post by befarrer »

p8ntman442

Post by p8ntman442 »

Aaron wrote:How about tools?

My Dad seems to like it when I get him a tool that he and I both know we need and want, but we are always too busy to go get it, or don't want to stop what we're doing to go get it. Take air guns/ratchets for example, I got him a set of those last Christmas.
Ill have to take pictures of our shop, but take my word for it, he already has that tool. We completly rebuild tractors of any shape, size age, cars, trucks, autobody (to a certain degree), and much much more. Besides thats his job, and Id rather not buy work related stuff.
p8ntman442

Post by p8ntman442 »

befarrer wrote:Image
thats actually a good suggestion, as i hadnt thought about a gag gift or something humorous.
whipped

Post by whipped »

10 gallon pimp hat.

My fiero is aliiiive!!