Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

donk_316 wrote:
Fking74 wrote:
donk_316 wrote:Ok well i need a part.

I need a drivers side rear decklid hinge from an 84.
I am sure I can find a decklid hinge does it have to be from an 84 to fit? if so I may have trouble finding one not sure but I will check and get back with you
Yeah im pretty sure it does have to be an 84. not 100%
they are different but interchangable - i believe the later design is a little stronger and less prone to failure
Fking74

Post by Fking74 »

I know for a fact I can get hinges from an 87 GT I will check on the price I get good deals because I pull the parts myself and I dont mind doing it to help others
Fking74

Post by Fking74 »

product1620 wrote:I need a passenger side lower fender molding from a GT.
can you provide pics of what this part looks like? I am not sure what it is you need but I think I can get it there is an 87 GT here in a salvage yard its white with grey ground effects
product1620

Post by product1620 »

Fking74 wrote:
can you provide pics of what this part looks like? I am not sure what it is you need but I think I can get it there is an 87 GT here in a salvage yard its white with grey ground effects
I don't have a pic, but I'll try and explain. it is the grey ground effect piece at the bottom of the front fender. It is a small piece maybe about 3 to 4 inches in length. If you can get it, I will also need any clips or screws that come with it.
thanks!
1998 Mustang GT
You can't piss on what you can't catch.
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

/\
||

the front fender aero molding
product1620

Post by product1620 »

yes. The fiero store and some other places all call them lower fender moldings.
1998 Mustang GT
You can't piss on what you can't catch.
befarrer

Post by befarrer »

donk_316 wrote:Ok well i need a part.

I need a drivers side rear decklid hinge from an 84.
I may have that part. I am alittle closer. May be able to bring it up next time I am in Witecourt. Does it matter that the plastic coating on the cable is alittle cracked?

Anyway, How does $10 personally delivered to Crzyone's door sound?
MNFatz

Post by MNFatz »

Fking74 wrote:I came to this place because one of the people from Old Europe told me this place was kewl and such as far as the other crap forget it there is no buyer beware crap so just shut up because it has NOTHING to do with you and I have not ripped anyone so BUTT OUT and mind your own business and WTF is OE?
The smart man learns from his mistakes.

The wise man learns from everyone elses.
p8ntman442
cant get enough of this site!

Post by p8ntman442 »

Im not convinced yet. Seems like he went from not knowing what a taillight is, to making euro tail lights in 2 weeks. Maybee he was trying to make a buck on the spare parts.

http://www.fiero.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/057593.html
02-17-2006 <----- note the date
Author fking74 Topic: Euro Tail Lights
I have found a way to make factory Fastback Tailights look Euro I will provide pics later if anyones interested let me know and I will figure out how much it costs me to make them and figure my labor into it and put up a price (probably less than $100) depends on how much materials cost me and such but I have a set for my Fiero already but have no digital camera (you will need to buy colored red and yellowbulbs to work with the taillights) this is just sort of a poll to get an idea of how many people are interested in this
Originally posted by fking74:

I removed the colored center part of the Fastback tail lights and replaces it with a honeycomb textured piece of semi clear plastic that I shaped to the same size and shape as the factory inserts and added colored bulbs
From Carolina Joe. In this thread.
http://www.fiero.com/forum/Forum4/HTML/030939.html
All this happened back on Jan. 30th and still nothing but excuses.
ditch

Re: If you need Fiero Parts

Post by ditch »

Fking74 wrote: as far as the other crap forget it there is no buyer beware crap so just shut up because it has NOTHING to do with you and I have not ripped anyone so BUTT OUT and mind your own business
Alright, that's fine. Just remember, this is a public forum and once it's posted it IS everyones business.

It has nothing to do with me and never will because I wouldn't take the chance on buying something from someone who one minute says:

from http://www.fiero.com/forum/Forum4/HTML/030939.html
Fking74 wrote: I am making all my money by selling parts
Then the next minute says:
Fking74 wrote:I find lots of parts and get them cheap from salvage yards and let them go at my cost + shipping I make no profit from this I just hate to see Fieros go to waste
If that isn't a red flag I don't know what is. The statements aren't really a big deal, and I don't think anyone really cares whether you make a profit or not. The thing is, they scream of dishonesty. Who would want to do business with someone like that?

The issue you had with Joe is probably a one time thing for you, but unfortunately that's all it takes sometimes.
Mach10
Mach10 offers you his protection.

Post by Mach10 »

Why is everyone fixating on that? I've been down a similar road. Situations change. I'll do a bunch of "charity" work and charge enough to cover my costs.

Then I'll run out of coin, and bring my markup up so I can eat the next day. It's not dishonesty. It's not hipocracy. Doing something different when circumstances change isn't dishonesty.

As long as his prices are market-fair, WHO THE FUCK CARES why he does it?

If him and Joe have issues, it's their problem. It's public, yeah, great. But none of the people arguing here have anything to do with it. They brought it up. That's where their involvement ends. If Joe wants to come here and beat that horse, it's his own perogative. Everyone else, if you want to do business, do it. Otherwise, why are you here?

For Sale: *1* Soapbox, slightly used.
"Oh, this is too good. She thinks you're a servant... Cause you're black! This is greatest moment in my miserable life... Sooo-ey! I LOVE RACISM!"
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

Mach10 wrote:

As long as his prices are market-fair, WHO THE FUCK CARES why he does it?
that and as long as the purchased items arive as promised then WTF - it doesn't matter
Mach10

Post by Mach10 »

'Zactly....

I sold a radio to an EhnEll user a few years back for $25US with shipping. Hell, it was HIS offer... I would have thrown it away.

It wasn't worth shit to me, but I sold it for money. Does that make me a crook?

I build, repair, and sell computer parts. I don't tell any of my clients what my cost on parts is. Sometimes I adjust my markup depending on my own situation, and who the people are. My prices are still usually better than most computer stores. Am I being dishonest for not telling them to their face "Oh, I'm marking you up 9.5% on this system, not the 4.5% that I did for my future father-in-law."

Hell no.

Like I said; If Joe wants to protest about his experience here, that's fine. Otherwise, take it with a grain of salt. Shit happens.

I inadvertantly boned someone on EhnEll when he sent me money for a cruise module. The package was sent by Canada Post, and no-one ever saw it again.

This happened around a very bad time in my life. I was off work on sick-leave, and I will admit, it was at the bottom of my mind when I had mountains of other shit to deal with. It was $25US iirc. Now, it took me far longer to pay back than it should have. The user emailed me every few weeks asking how I was, and telling me not to worry about $25. I replied with that I appreciated his patience, but that I wanted to make right, but that I would need to sort my own head out before I could do it.

At some point, he decided that $25 was a big deal after-all and made a stink about it. I appologized publicly, and managed to scrape his money together.

The one without sin cast the first stone, indeed? Everyone fucks up. It's a fact of life. Deal with it.

People get all fucking fired up about nothing. You know what, try getting boned on a crooked car deal. I signed for $12,000 + tax at 7.1% apr on a 99 saturn, and ended up with a $30,000 loan. When something like that happens to you, then you can complain about a $50 deal that didn't come out the way you wanted.

Do your homework, protect yourself as best you can, and make sure that when you sign a negative-option sales contract, that $10,000 worth of "extra work" HAS NOT already been done.
"Oh, this is too good. She thinks you're a servant... Cause you're black! This is greatest moment in my miserable life... Sooo-ey! I LOVE RACISM!"
p8ntman442
cant get enough of this site!

Post by p8ntman442 »

mach 10 and kohburn this is for you cause maybee you missed my post.

He sold the reflectors from a set of tail lights on jan 30th. Claiming they were tail lights. honest mistake?

On february 18th he posted he could make euro style gt tail lights, this requires removing the reflectors. Those are the facts.

My opinion is that that is 2.5 weeks time. During tht time he must have been thinking, gee i sold that guy reflectors, maybee i should give him a refund. If he wasnt thinking that, then I dont want to do business with him. The fact remains that he sold a bad product, and never issued a refund until it was brought public. That gets a big thumbs down from me. You guys do as you please.
Mach10

Post by Mach10 »

*shrug* We can agree to disagree.

One thing that pops up constantly, which I find a source of amusement is that 99.9999% of the people online aren't willing to accept the FACT that shipping charges are a COST OF DOING BUSINESS in online transactions.

When you buy something, you should expect to pay the shipping. You should ALSO expect to pay return shipping, regardless of the reason for return. He wouldn't charge you the shipping if you were local. The package is in YOUR hands, it's YOUR responsibility to return it.

From what he said, the dude didn't want to send the reflectors back. He got a partial refund. Which is probably more than he was entitled to. If the seller wants to go out of his way and lose even MORE on the transaction, that's his perogative. He's not obligated to do anything unless he gets what he sent back. I fail to see the problem here.

Then again, I only have it first-hand from one side... I'd need to hear the other side to make a clear judgement. As such, it's pretty firmly a "shit happens" thing. I don't see any reason to distrust this one.
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

p8ntman442 wrote:mach 10 and kohburn this is for you cause maybee you missed my post.

He sold the reflectors from a set of tail lights on jan 30th. Claiming they were tail lights. honest mistake?.
if it wasn't as advertised then that would be excluded from my statement.
donk_316
Booooooost

Post by donk_316 »

Looks like all the decklid hinges are the same....

So any really good condition drivers side rear decklid hinge would work.
Resident Import Elitist
-------------------------
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

donk_316 wrote:Looks like all the decklid hinges are the same....

So any really good condition drivers side rear decklid hinge would work.
you should get both - never know when the other 84 pin will go out
Fking74

Post by Fking74 »

give me a couple weeks and I will give it to you just pay shipping my fender is busted next to the door and replacing it I will give you that molding and I will use the molding I get from the salvage yard thats on the fender now
product1620 wrote:
Fking74 wrote:
I don't have a pic, but I'll try and explain. it is the grey ground effect peice at the bottom of the front fender. It is a small peice maybe about 3 to 4 inches in length. If you can get it, I will also need any clips or screws that come with it.
thanks!
Fking74

Re: If you need Fiero Parts

Post by Fking74 »

I didnt say on the first one what kind of parts I was selling the parts I sold were not Fiero parts they were parts from an 78 TransAm that I had wrecked and was parting out so please get all the info before you post something trying to make me look bad
ditch wrote:
Fking74 wrote: as far as the other crap forget it there is no buyer beware crap so just shut up because it has NOTHING to do with you and I have not ripped anyone so BUTT OUT and mind your own business
Alright, that's fine. Just remember, this is a public forum and once it's posted it IS everyones business.

It has nothing to do with me and never will because I wouldn't take the chance on buying something from someone who one minute says:

from http://www.fiero.com/forum/Forum4/HTML/030939.html
Fking74 wrote: I am making all my money by selling parts
Then the next minute says:
Fking74 wrote:I find lots of parts and get them cheap from salvage yards and let them go at my cost + shipping I make no profit from this I just hate to see Fieros go to waste
If that isn't a red flag I don't know what is. The statements aren't really a big deal, and I don't think anyone really cares whether you make a profit or not. The thing is, they scream of dishonesty. Who would want to do business with someone like that?

The issue you had with Joe is probably a one time thing for you, but unfortunately that's all it takes sometimes.