So whats it with the WRX crowd suddenly turning queer

Talk about your other cars here.

Moderator: crzyone

The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Aaron wrote:
THE PUNISHER wrote:Late to the party//

Suddenly?/ i have been selling them since 2002.. Most guys think that they are ferrari's , I go on testdrives and they piss their pants.. ususally they drive RSX's or Intera's ..

Nothing like the rus os a 14.8 sec car..

Dumbasses.
Selling what, Subarus? Sorry, but there isn't a Subaru out there that I would confuse with a Ferrari, even with a blindfold. Furthermore, there isn't very much you can get an STi to do that would make me piss my pants. Maybe have Doug drive me around the forest to his skill level, but that isn't the car, that's him. 300hp/3000lbs is far from scary.
That's nice Aaron. Too bad he wasn't talking about you.
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

I don't even think I know anyone that I could really scare with 300hp and 3000lbs. Not my Mom, my sister, my professor, or anyone by the shear acceleration. And to confuse it with a Ferrari? Common, have you been inside an STi? Far cry from leather seats...
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Aaron. Its not hard.
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

There should be a *tearing hair out* emoticon for times like this.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Aaron wrote:I don't even think I know anyone that I could really scare with 300hp and 3000lbs. Not my Mom, my sister, my professor, or anyone by the shear acceleration. And to confuse it with a Ferrari? Common, have you been inside an STi? Far cry from leather seats...
Aaron! What are you talking about? No one asked for your opinion. This is not an appropriate time to give it. JM was making fun of his customers. While we're laughing at them is a completely inappropriate time to bring up how awesome you are. Sit back, read, laugh, then move on to another thread unless you have something to say that will contribute to the enjoyment of other readers! :banghead:
GmetalGT

Post by GmetalGT »

I imagine it would take alot to scare a hard core mother fucker who drives Lumina's. I mean damn, those fuckers are fast!
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

GmetalGT wrote:I imagine it would take alot to scare a hard core mother fucker who drives Lumina's. I mean damn, those fuckers are fast!
Because God knows I've never driven anything faster than a Lumina.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Please refrain from listing the supercars you get to bag. Nobody is impressed. Really.