SOLD

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

donk_316
Booooooost

SOLD

Post by donk_316 »

Hey.
Great bike for a newbie or someone who wants to make a track bike. Its a 1991 J1 with about 21,000kms (13,000 miles?) on it. It is completely stock except for tinted Zero Gravity windshield and a set of blue "Superbike" hand grips. New battery and fork seals last season.
Bike honestly and truly runs like a top and never ever had any problems with it except for a vaccuum leak by the airbox.

I have these parts for it:
Factory pro 4 degree ignition advancer
Racetech Goldvalve fork kit
K1 rear shock w/ remote res and a ZX12r rear shock and linkage
Set of good "L" cams
Spare airbox
GSXR 6 pot Calipers and adaptor bushings
Bike cover
I do have a matching new HJC helmet and green chrome visor but im not sure i want to part with that...

Heres the kicker. My girlfriend took (walked the bike while sitting on it) my stock / clean / mint bike 40ft down the road on her tippytoes and lost her balance, dropped the clutch handle and put it into the front end of a Sunfire. So my MINT bike now has a cracked front cowl and a crack in one of the side fairings by the mounting bolt. Not to mention the paint. The tank is fine. No dents and the tail has a scratch where her boot or something hit it. The can is scratched also.

Basically i have lost interest in it as it went from a mint example of early 90s Ninja coolness to a project that needs cosmetic love. Will need a little bit of typical maintaince and a new rear tire sooner than later.

I have a pic of the bike before but no after shots. If someone is truly interested then they can come see it and see for themselves the damage.

Email me at donk316@gmail.com for pics or questions. Thanks very much!
Last edited by donk_316 on Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Resident Import Elitist
-------------------------
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)
donk_316
Booooooost

Post by donk_316 »

SOLD!
Resident Import Elitist
-------------------------
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)