9%
No-He's just toooo wierd.
45%

Total votes: 11

MNFatz

Are u better off since EBSB52?

Post by MNFatz »

Yes, the trailerless trash is back.

He's a demonstrable failure at life socially and economically and he's blaming you! (well, cops, attorneys, politicians and everyone else who's out to get him)

So? What's not to like?
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

::laughing at thread title::
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
product1620

Post by product1620 »

LOL, I honestly wouldn't mind him as much if he atleast attempted to have a tech conversation, instead of the damn political babble, that he is constantly involved in. Everyone here knows bush is an ass, we've established that several times. EB don't you have an L67? got pics? You do the swap yourself? I'd love to hear about that.
1998 Mustang GT
You can't piss on what you can't catch.
88GTneverfinsihed

Post by 88GTneverfinsihed »

Piss poor one sided poll. If you are going to post a poll keep it real.

I've gone rounds with him in the past and I'm sure I will in the future, but at the end of the day I agree with enough of his opinions to say yeah better off with than without.

If tech posts are the qualifier, half the people here or elsewhere wouldn't qualify.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

88GTneverfinsihed wrote:Piss poor one sided poll. If you are going to post a poll keep it real.

I've gone rounds with him in the past and I'm sure I will in the future, but at the end of the day I agree with enough of his opinions to say yeah better off with than without.

If tech posts are the qualifier, half the people here or elsewhere wouldn't qualify.
The theme behind the friendship between 88GT and me is education. We were both conservatives before university, now we lean left. That is often the path. I used to be the loudmouth conservative w/o any support, just angry rhetoric. Do what you wish with that statement, I know the other side will.

Piss poor one sided poll. If you are going to post a poll keep it real.
It's not a poll, it's mob mentality at its finest, meanwhile many members here whine about the cliques at P-F-F.
Thank you. Like when Toddster sold all his many Fieros and parts, the populous still falls in behind him, no matter what an ass he is. So many of the people here, P-F-F and elsewhere jion clubs to just hang in OT. Hell, when I was going to post about modifying the flywheel to a N*, many people choked and said I better not. So WTF? This has become P-F-F RFT, except that there are 2 membership only sections here, if I recall right.

Thanks for not joining the mob, bro.
EBSB52

Re: Are u better off since EBSB52?

Post by EBSB52 »

MNFatz wrote:Yes, the trailerless trash is back.

He's a demonstrable failure at life socially and economically and he's blaming you! (well, cops, attorneys, politicians and everyone else who's out to get him)

So? What's not to like?
Get ur cock out of ur daughter and go change the tires on ur house. :3some:
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:::laughing at thread title::
Laughing at how you join the mob just so the rest don't question your alegiance.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

product1620 wrote:LOL, I honestly wouldn't mind him as much if he atleast attempted to have a tech conversation, instead of the damn political babble, that he is constantly involved in. Everyone here knows bush is an ass, we've established that several times. EB don't you have an L67? got pics? You do the swap yourself? I'd love to hear about that.
LOL, I honestly wouldn't mind him as much if he atleast attempted to have a tech conversation, instead of the damn political babble, that he is constantly involved in.
I would appreciate you more if you stayed in tech as well. HEY, we can both win; I will saty out of tech and you stay out of OT. But no, you have to come here and dissent. Think of all the keystrokes that could have been spent talking crankshafts and pistons........
Everyone here knows bush is an ass, we've established that several times.
Uh, not really. Will especially and many others defend him and the Repubs to the end. Ass or not, the RW agenda is defended and I love that stuff, but when people get stuck they get f'n mad. I did stick a Will and Kohburn.
EB don't you have an L67? got pics? You do the swap yourself? I'd love to hear about that.
Yea, I'm a procrastinator, plus I have very limited space in a Nazisociation. I ahve all the shit including management sys, but haven't finished it yet.
Weponhead

Post by Weponhead »

please take your wannabe political agenda and fuck off, seriously im sick of hearing it.. i could care less about what someone else thinks of you but i was sick of sifting through the shit you wrote before you left, because it was all the SAME BULLSHIT, name calling and bolstering your views and trying to foist them upon the rest of the so-called mob, with our mob mentality dont you think that will be kind of hard to convert us? and i get the feeling you wont stop bullshitting until you convert the mass of the populous.

Fuck off and die.
mysticfire6602

Post by mysticfire6602 »

i seem to find it hard to care :dontknow:

its a forum, not a neighborhood. i hate you all equally :salute:
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Dickhead wrote:please take your wannabe political agenda and fuck off, seriously im sick of hearing it.. i could care less about what someone else thinks of you but i was sick of sifting through the shit you wrote before you left, because it was all the SAME BULLSHIT, name calling and bolstering your views and trying to foist them upon the rest of the so-called mob, with our mob mentality dont you think that will be kind of hard to convert us? and i get the feeling you wont stop bullshitting until you convert the mass of the populous.

Fuck off and die.
please take your wannabe political agenda and fuck off, seriously im sick of hearing it..
I'm not speaking it. Furthermore, you are tired of reading it becuase it differs from yours. The maggotted right seems to be intollerant of most things that differ from it. Any dickhead, you, can post your idiocy, but it takes a little intellect to cogently argue it. Poor baby, you're losing the House and maybe the Senate - tough shit, dickhead.
i could care less about what someone else thinks of you but i was sick of sifting through the shit you wrote before you left, because it was all the SAME BULLSHIT, name calling and bolstering your views and trying to foist them upon the rest of the so-called mob, with our mob mentality dont you think that will be kind of hard to convert us?
There's a solution for that, simply ignore it. It's not that at all, it's about well-written arguments that you cannot successfully thwart. If you could, you would be more smug and satisfied, but since there is no retort, you defer to getting pissed.... not that difficult to figure out.

I didn't leave, genius, people quit posting so I went elsewhere until it fired up again.

I don't want to nor can I convert closed-minded people that refuse to discuss the issue, try to redefine the dictionary, or are unreceptive to data and evidence. I can show you how if you want.

Furthermore, genuis, I think you are trying,in your own semi-educated way to write that you couldn't care less. That's very trailer of you to write that you could care less.
and i get the feeling you wont stop bullshitting until you convert the mass of the populous.
I'll always talk politics - love it. You would love politics too, if your side had it so easy due to the other side being so far in the wrong. It is often thought that the left is whining. Truth is, since they are the minority, they just trying to convince people to make them the majority. That hasn't happened thru explanation, but it is happening thru constant events that the right has done since 1980 and people are finally putting it together that since the right has been in charge, things have gone to shit, ie the corporations. Things were very much for the people when the Dems were in charge, especially post Hoover, during FDR.

Point is, me or anyone explaining things does little but pass conversation, things going to fuck, ie 70% of the 8.5T debt belonging to the 3 stooges (Reagan, Bush, Bush) WILL wake people up. So don't think for a second that I'm trying to convert you or anyone; I can't. But thanks for showing us your staunch opposing views and the reason for you disliking me; my staunch opposing views to you.
Fuck off and die
Oh no, my maggoted Republican friend, I will say to enjoy your very near Democratically-run government..... :la: ...... gonna be nice to hear / read you and your maggot buddies, uh, whine. :blah5:
Last edited by EBSB52 on Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

mysticfire6602 wrote:i seem to find it hard to care :dontknow:

its a forum, not a neighborhood. i hate you all equally :salute:
This is the right attitude to have :thumbleft: seriously.
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

don't really care - I could ignore him if i wanted to -

but just for fun - I'm looking for some more political persuasion tests for people to take..

here is a real short one that I took showing where you stand politically..

http://www.self-gov.org/quiz.html

and my result was centrist

there are more out there if someone else feels like finding more
Mach10
Mach10 offers you his protection.

Post by Mach10 »

I burned Ed in effigy.

I feel much better. :thumbleft:
"Oh, this is too good. She thinks you're a servant... Cause you're black! This is greatest moment in my miserable life... Sooo-ey! I LOVE RACISM!"
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

as for the poll.. i don't mind him being back THAT much - there about twice as much activity on the forum when he is around , along with lots and lots of reading material :la: :thumbleft:
mysticfire6602

Post by mysticfire6602 »

Kohburn wrote:don't really care - I could ignore him if i wanted to -

but just for fun - I'm looking for some more political persuasion tests for people to take..

aparently im a libertarian :scratch:
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

every one of those i've taken over the years has come up centrist - sometimes leaning more libertarian, sometimes leaning more conservative but always in the middle..

yet EB thinks i repressent the extreme right wing agenda.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Kohburn wrote:don't really care - I could ignore him if i wanted to -

I took that a long time ago. It says I'm a libertarian. The gumment needs to stay its dam self out my bidness.
Mach10
Mach10 offers you his protection.

Post by Mach10 »

*shrug

Political lean is a convenient label. Doesn't at all reflect the fact that people do (occasionally, not enough) have different opinions about different ideals. Rather than being a single plane (left right) I think that political slant is more of an N-Body problem.

Concentrate on the issues.

Eb tends to politicise everything, which grates like a lemon-rind on a chemical burn.

Dude, you have to wake up and realize that not everybody has an agenda. I would venture to say that almost NOBODY has an agenda that goes much further than "Heh... If I click submit, this is REALLY gonna piss somebody off."

I know in my case, it's usually for a larf. I'm attention-starved, and I crave the approval of my peers.

LOVE ME!!!!!

LOOOOOOVVVEEEE MEEEEEEE!!!!!! :sad2:
"Oh, this is too good. She thinks you're a servant... Cause you're black! This is greatest moment in my miserable life... Sooo-ey! I LOVE RACISM!"
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

:afrocool:

you said "larf"

:thumbleft: