shit for sale/trade "not fiero related"

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

84fierotrevor

shit for sale/trade "not fiero related"

Post by 84fierotrevor »

if u wanna see the pics there on .nl

http://www.fiero.com/forum/Forum4/HTML/034404.html

ok, there is some stuff i need for my fiero. and some stuff i have to trade, as i find more stuff i need, i will list it in here, and as I find more stuff I have to trade, I will list that in here as well.
first! stuff to trade: UPDATE:

I have a pocket PC 6700 from qwest wirless, will work with qwest, should work with sprint and virizon also, please call your carrier and ask before offering somthing to trade!

I paid 400 dollars for this phone with a 2 year contract. I just swaped phones for a small simple one now.
this one is for sale it retials for over 500 regular price. this phone is a mini computer basicly.
u can put music on it. or watch videos. movies. I have some simpsons and family guy episodes on it already
it takes mini sd cards, i currently have a gig in it. it aslo has a 1.3 megapixal digital camera, and video recorder!
it still has the original box, all the original software, the docking station, everything! "it was droped once from like 3 feet and it was in its case but it made a little scuff on the plastic. the screen however does not have a single imperfection or scratch on it. it is a touch screen so it has a little pen thingy for it, however i lose them alot so this comes with one plus 5 extra's incase u lose it! i bought them extra!
here is more specs on it :
This compact, feature-packed PDA phone runs Windows Mobile 5 and sports a slide-out text keyboard, and triple radios: CDMA EV-DO, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. Other key features include a 1.3 megapixel camera with video capture, miniSD card slot, touch screen, speakerphone, and the full suite of Windows Mobile software.

Offered By:

Qwest Wireless
Sprint
Verizon Wireless
Alltel Discontinued
BUY this phone
BUY compatible stuff
Specifications Compare side-by-side vs...
Modes CDMA 850 / CDMA 1900
Weight 6.07 oz (172 g)
Dimensions 4.25" x 2.32" x 0.93" (108 x 59 x 24 mm)
Form Factor Slide
Stub Antenna
Battery Life Talk: 4.70 hours (282 minutes)
Standby: 200 hours (8.3 days)
Battery Type LiIon
1350 mAh / removable
Display Type: LCD (Color TFT/TFD)
Colors: 65,536 (16-bit)
Size: 240 x 320 pixels
Platform / OS Windows Mobile for Pocket PCs
version 5.0
Memory 128 MB (built-in, flash shared memory)
Phone Book Capacity shared memory
FCC ID NM8PA10A (Approved Jun 30, 2005)

Features Ungroup Features + Show Missing Features
GPS / Location Yes
Accessibility
Digital TTY/TDD Yes
Multiple Languages Yes
Alerts
Polyphonic Ringtones Yes
Vibrate Yes
Connectivity
Bluetooth version 1.2
Infrared (IR) Yes
PC Sync ActiveSync
USB mini-USB connector
Wi-Fi Yes
Contacts
Multiple Numbers per Name Yes
Picture ID Yes
Ringer ID Yes
Customization
Custom Graphics Yes
Custom Ringtones Yes
Data & Network
Data-Capable Yes
Packet Data Technology: 1xEV-DO r0
WAP / Web Browser Browser Software: Pocket Internet Explorer
WAP 2.0
Input
Side Keys voice, volume, web keys on left / power/backlight key on top / camera key on right
Text Keyboard Layout: QWERTY
Touch Screen Yes
Memory
Memory Card Slot Card Type: miniSD
Messaging
Email Client Protocols Supported: Exchange, POP3, IMAP, SMTP
MMS Some versions only
Text Messaging 2-Way: Yes
Music
Music Player Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, WMA
Windows Media Player 10
Photo & Video
Camera Resolution: 1+ megapixel
LED flash / macro mode
Streaming Video Protocol: Windows Media Player 10
Video Capture Yes
Productivity
Alarm Yes
Calculator Yes
Calendar Pocket Outlook
Integrated PDA OS: Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC
416 MHz Intel processor
To-Do List Yes
Voice Memo Yes
Software
Games Yes
Voice
Headset Jack (2.5 mm) Yes
Speaker Phone Yes

I have a magellan explorist 300 handheld gps unit.
out of the 3 diffrent virsions they have "the 100, the 200, and the 300, the 300 is the best, and most expensive.
I did a search online and even tho I paid 200 for it, from fries electronics, I have found it as cheap as 132. dollars.
mine is missing the back battery cover, but you can find that online, or order a replacment for 5 dollars.
so I would value my unit at about 90-100 dollars. the thing is even waterproof when u put the battery case on. it can be mounted with adapters "sold sepretley to your car, or to your bike, motorcyle handlebars. I will get pictures of my actual unit tommorow, but here is what it looks like so everyone knows.

Update: pics! I only got pics of my pocket pc so far, sorry, I'll get pics of the rest if anyone has intreast. I just been really busy latley.

and here is the specs on it:
Product Features and Technical Details
Product Features
Features Barometer, Altimeter and Electronic Compasss
Built-in 8MB basemap of North America
3 navigation screens plus built-in map display
14 parallel channels with WAAS enhancement for greater positional accuracy
Full keyboard with joystick for quick and easy access
Technical Details

Model: eXplorist 300
Color: Blue with black trim
Map software: Built in North American background map
WAAS/EGNOS-enabled: Yes
Channels: 14-parallel-channel
Shock resistant: Yes (rubber-armored casing)
Water resistant: Yes (to IPX-7 standard: submersible to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes)
Hard drive: No
Plug 'n' play: Yes (maps are preloaded)
Accuracy: Within 3 meters of your current position
Navigation screens: 3
Display: 4-level grayscale LCD with amber backlight
Display size: 2.3 inches (5.8 cm)
Display zoom: Yes
Speaker: No
Navigation: Stores up to 500 waypoints, 20 routes
Track logs: 5 track logs with up to 2,000 points each
Barometer: Yes
Altimeter: Yes
Compass: Yes (frees you from needing to be in motion to get a direction to a destination)
Power: Information not available
Item width: 2.1 inches
Item height: 4.6 inches
Item depth: 1.3 inches
Item weight: 4 ounces (115 grams)
Warranty: 1 year parts and labor

ok number 2, I have a t mobile sidekick 2
my sidekick 2 works perfectly. but has some scratches on the screen, when your using the sidekick tho they are not very noticble
if you already have a t mobile acccount and phone, you can swap your sim card into this and go,
or if you want to use it just to browse the internet, text messege, email, take and send pictures, and use for aim and yahoo messenger, u ca just get a simcard, and buy a 30 dollar prepaid t mobile to go card, every month and use just those unlimited features. i paid 330 for it, but of course it now is not worth that much.
again, I will get pictures of my acctual sidekick 2 tommorow, but here is one so everyone knows what it looks like.

that is all I can think of right now. I will add more stuff to trade when I find it.

Ok, now for what i need, some stuff i need is small and cheap, other stuff is more expensive, obviesly if i need a 5 dollar part, i dont want to trade you just your 5 dollar part for a item i have worth 100 dollars. I will take a bunch of five dollar parts equaling to about the value of my item. or if ur item is expensive enough and u wan't to trade me for more then one of my items. the thats fair as well. now I listed what I paid for my items. but being used, and or older, I know they are obveisly not worth that, so do a search online, find out what you think its currently worth, and go from there.

ok stuff i need.

poly eurthane upper dog bone mount. "like the one rodney dickman sells"

86 fiero gt lowering springs.

struts/shocks for lowering springs

poly eurothane bushings

better shifter bushings for the fiero "not new ones" aftermarket better ones made of eurothane or somthing"

passenger rear side reflector with smooth molding "need it in perfect condition"

aftermarket headliner such as carbon fiber or fiberglass

new passnger side speaker cover "gray" also must be perfect condition

front speakers in 6x10 size, such as explode, pioneer, boston acustic.

centerconsule with sub woofer mod.

carbon fiber dash kit.

4 speed 6 cly new clutch.

aftermarket headlight kit "like yellow stones or similar" low rise headlights, not flush.

aftermarket exhuast tips. "ones i can chop of the old horn style and have a exhuast shop weld on new ones"

after market exhuast system "complete"

auto dimming mirror with temp, compass lcd readout.

drivers side gt querter window.

one peice ferrari 355 style tail light setup.

aus stage 2 style side scoops. or dietmars.

Thats it for now, when I can think of more I have to trade I will add it, when I have more I need, I will add to that as well.