DVI cable question

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

Mach10
Mach10 offers you his protection.

Post by Mach10 »

Heh... Posted it a little late then, didn't I... I'd still recommend getting the latest force-ware, since you are likely running on the bundled XP drivers. Which suck. :thumbleft:
"Oh, this is too good. She thinks you're a servant... Cause you're black! This is greatest moment in my miserable life... Sooo-ey! I LOVE RACISM!"
V8Mikie

Post by V8Mikie »

I still need to fool with some settings though, the TV is kinda dark and sometimes flickers when I am playing BF2.

Can I record my DVR stuff on my PC DVD-R now? I was going to buy a separate DVD burner for the TV but if I can do that it would be sweet.

thanks again
Mach10
Mach10 offers you his protection.

Post by Mach10 »

That connection is one way... Are you talking about recording what's on the TV to the computer? No, that won't work, the vid card only outputs, it can't capture...

You'd need a separate interface for that.
"Oh, this is too good. She thinks you're a servant... Cause you're black! This is greatest moment in my miserable life... Sooo-ey! I LOVE RACISM!"
V8Mikie

Post by V8Mikie »

Mach10 wrote:That connection is one way... Are you talking about recording what's on the TV to the computer? No, that won't work, the vid card only outputs, it can't capture...

You'd need a separate interface for that.
Gotcha, DVD recorders are cheap these days anyway.