WCF Open House ( Beerfest ) - June 9th

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

dratts wrote:The turbo kit I got from PBJ puts the turbo right over the tranny. I think he kept the trunk. My N* has no trunk right now. There's room to build a shallow one.
The turbo PJB tried to put on the N* is way too small. A proper size turbo, a GT42 or other large turbo would never fit in that location with an intercooler and plumbing.

He said his turbo spooled at idle, not good.
Falcon4

Post by Falcon4 »

Damn. There was a WCF event I missed? :(

I'm sure there was much rejoycing when I turned up missing. :thumbleft:

Yeah... even if I had known (not checking this board much anymore...), I doubt I could have made it... I can barely afford the gas to get around town as it is - scraped Empty a few times as it is - let alone all the way to LA again.

Plus, my poor wrecked Fiero wouldn't look all that hot amongst all the hot, sleek, awesome looking Fieros (which I thoroughly envy...). BLAM Progressive! I just got an email saying they _FINALLY_ got the file they'd been waiting over 2 months for from another office... maybe I can finally get my poor car fixed now! But uhm... yeah.

*heads off to look for pics in the thread*
'87 Fiero GT, Automatic, 153... 156... 157... 158... 161k... 163k... 165k... 168k... SHIT I LOST COUNT